JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We've lost two beautiful little ones that knew me as Papa, I've never said that to anyone here before except for Steve,, you know who you are bro, and forever I thank you.
But this story kicked my old hard rock arse right it the junk.
Dear lord do I feel for this family.:(

Man as a father of a 4year old daughter and a 11 month old son I can proudly say as a man this story had tears going down my face.

If I had to bury my kids I wouldn't be far behind.

I never had much family and the ones I did have I never cared for. But when I had my babies my life changed. I had no idea what love was until they came into my life

Reading this this morning messed me up a bit. Reading stuff like this, I can't help but picture how I would feel if that was my daughter. I've always been bothered by anything bad happening to children, but since becoming a father, I'm a frickin' mess when I hear stories like this. I feel so deeply sorry for the poor parents, and feel badly for this kind man that showed up to put one last smile on this kid's face. Damn, someone needs to put those onions away!! :(

Thank you for posting it, but I can't bring myself to 'like' it.

tac

Yeah tac, I hate it but I'm glad Chee-to posted! I'm a better person, for a while, for reading it! I always donate toys, books and coats to kids at Christmas time! I'm going to redouble my efforts this year!:)

And boy, I guess most of us teared up when we read it, but when I read it to my wife I had both taps running! It was so hard!

Yeah tac, I hate it but I'm glad Chee-to posted! I'm a better person, for a while, for reading it! I always donate toys, books and coats to kids at Christmas time! I'm going to redouble my efforts this year!:)

And boy, I guess most of us teared up when we read it, but when I read it to my wife I had both taps running! It was so hard!

I actually couldn't read it to my wife - I just told her to read it for herself.

A lot of old softies here, good to be in such fine company.

A touching story of a man that cares, far beyond his own life issues or problems or other trivial things. Just a man that does right in his time on this earth. The read did my heart good.

A sad story for sure, but in other ways so blessed. A child passing long before his time, but his last moments here will carry on with him for eternity.

Koin 6 did a short piece on it this evening! They handled it as delicately as they could, which I congratulate them for.

Like a few other guys on here I witnessed a horrific tragedy two days before Christmas in Korea, in 1968. I won't write about it either. I couldn't.

Ditto on the gun control zealots! WE know who is heartless and dehumanizing!

I know I usually find myself watching youtube videos of soldiers returning home surprising their children and my wife always looks at me funny because my eyes are glossy sometimes wiping away some moisture.

I can't imagine not being able to see my kids and then to be in that situation on too of it.
Can't tell me the soldiers and their families don't make unbelievable sacrifices.

I know I usually find myself watching youtube videos of soldiers returning home surprising their children and my wife always looks at me funny because my eyes are glossy sometimes wiping away some moisture.

I can't imagine not being able to see my kids and then to be in that situation on too of it.
Can't tell me the soldiers and their families don't make unbelievable sacrifices.

Same here.

People out in the world don't always think folks like us have any heart or any feelings, they have no idea who we are, nor some of the things we have been through! I hate children's hospitals, I really really do! I will not explain why, no need to peel onions any more today!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top