JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

60C829B9-BDAE-4319-A285-CED1A33D8746.jpeg

Last Edited:
Rats, I allready blew all my gun money for this year and likely next! :( it's rare to see a set like that come up for sale! Some one here is going to score a sweet deal!

I'm buying barrels every so often for my DW44, Just the barrels and shrouds cost over $1,500. Getting a gun with it for the price of the barrels.....That's a nice package.

What you have in the photo is a .357 Pistol Pak with heavy ribbed barrels (Model 15-H). The accessory barrel is a 10" standard weight barrel with a vented rib. The 2", 4", 6", and 8" barrels are a minor rarity. You usually see heavy barrels with a vented rib on top (a Model 15-VH) instead of the non-vented ribs shown in the photo. This typically makes it a more desirable early Monson revolver.

If you haven't already, you might want to check under the foam for the rest of the DW toys (extra sights, belt buckle, grip, and manuals).

The best way to attract the DW collector is with a clean revolver and much better photos. The photos should include the label on the end of the case, both sides of the frame, and all the barrel and frame stampings. This group of DW items in the described condition is easily worth the asking price. You just need to provide a little photographic evidence.

Thank you for the info. I've looked at the forum till my head hurt multiple times trying to figure out manufacture date and some info on what I have. I have another one in 22lr I don't know much about. I'll attach a pic of it if you would mind telling me what I have and what it might be worth. It's a 5 digit serial#200xx

FA6963F7-C51B-4EAA-B2A5-F28B70EB41DB.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.