JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
They are fairly rare and have not been made for over 20 to 25 years. It was originally made for long-range handgun silhouette competition and long-range hunting. It is the same cartridge as a 357 magnum except longer in length.

Comes with 2 extra barrels that you can change out that are the same length but have different rates of twists for small to larger bullet grains. What also comes with it is loading dies, brass, and even loaded cartridges

Posting for a friend. If you're interested, PM me.

image000001.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This revolver can handle several different caliber variations: aside from the obvious .357 Maximum, it can also shoot the .360 Dan Wesson, the .357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Long Colt, and .38 Short Colt loads as well.

Pretty versatile.

This revolver can handle several different caliber variations: aside from the obvious .357 Maximum, it can also shoot the .360 Dan Wesson, the .357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Long Colt, and .38 Short Colt loads as well.

Pretty versatile.
I remember when this caliber (.357 Maximum), came out and we were hoping that ANYONE would also offer it in a lever action that could handle all of those ammunition calibers. I'm STILL hoping!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.