JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I regularly carry a Glock 23 in a blade tech holster at the 3 o'clock position. I have been thinking about switching to 9mm and I like the idea of a hammered edc gun. So the cz p07 is kinda where I'm at. So I'm curious what peoples experience with it is.

I had one for a while. It was 100% reliable for me and it shot better out of the box than my Glock 19 or S&W M&P9

With the +2 mag extentions it fit my hand well and made a great EDC!

i carry my p07 urban grey sometimes.
it has a threaded barrel and tall suppressor sights. i compare it to my glock 23 in size but maybe a little wider. i usually carry a s&w shield.

saturday, when in went to the parade in my town, i chose to carry it because it holds 17+1 and i had an extra 17rnd mag. a parade lined with spectators on both sides of the road presents lots of opprtunity for some nutjob to do something bad.

BTW it is by far my most accurate shooting pistol. i shoot best with it and very quiet with the suppressor and subsonic rounds.

I carry one but not my EDC. Zero issues but my Walther PPQ carries better in the same holster, for me. I have not added the +2 on the mags just to keep the size down.

More than anything I'm thinking the beaver tail will jab into my side. I thought about the p10c or the m&p9 2.0 compact but they both have really aggressive texturing. And I like the hammer on the p07. Realistically illI probably still carryy g23 the most but who knows. Wish I could try a iwb holster before I got it.

More than anything I'm thinking the beaver tail will jab into my side. I thought about the p10c or the m&p9 2.0 compact but they both have really aggressive texturing. And I like the hammer on the p07. Realistically illI probably still carryy g23 the most but who knows. Wish I could try a iwb holster before I got it.

I never had an issue with the beaver tail on the P07. It is pretty small and tapers in. My Sig 220 Dark elite however would stab the crap out of my ribs...LOL

P01 is on my radar. They are kinda hard to find. I at one time did have a cz 75D that I got before I carried so I sold it. Regret that now lol.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top