JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My EDC.
Favoritest pistola ...you will be amazed by how good it...just...feels.
PM me if you're curious about the super-duper custom-made leather IWB holster that totally completes the ensemble.

Thanks guys and thanks Teflon for the tip on the mags, I'll look into that. Yeah I was thinking p01 originally but after quite a bit of research I decided the 75d would be better. I don't care about adding a light so I don't need a rail. and it's a bit lighter and I do plan to carry this guy. Can't wait for it to get here. Going to be a loooong week.

Last Edited:
The Mec Gars I got from SmithConn are CZ branded and have the base plates. Identical to what came with the gun.
That's called a CZ "factory mag" made by for CZ by Mec-Gar.
It will have the sexier, sculpted base plate that flows with the grip shape.
The way it works I think, is that this base plate is proprietary and Mec-Gar can't use it on their generic mags.
The Mec-Gar generic is the same except the base plate has rounded edges.
It's a very minor difference that many would not even notice.

Both mags are excellent.
I like to use the Maglula UpLULA loader for the big double stackers.

Love that l'il CZ. All metal goodness and a 16+1 potential. Shot on shot reliability if you do your personal range research. Enjoy it OP!
16+1 potential? I' assuming your referring to a +2 base plate added to a mag? That never even crossed my mind but I'll remember that. Probably add that to the spare carry mag and keep the one in the firearm at 14.

PCR are super, congrats!

My personal unicorn is a PCR in brushed stainless. So now that you know that, if you see one, I automatically claim "dibs" on it.:)

Mostly EDC are 2075 RAMI now, conceals a touch easier than PCR's.

Downside is being smaller, RAMI are more challenging to shoot accurately with the conceal mag. With a PCR mag and a RAMI mag grip insert, the grip is exactly the same as a PCR or 75B. Not bad even without the grip insert.

RAMI is utility, while PCR is "class". IMO.

NICE!

She came in! Just need to find a kydex holster for it now. Not many people make one. The shop I had it sent to also had a rex zero one on hand (consignent), so I got to fondle that a bit. Looked uncomfortably large in photos but...while it is chunky it felt surprisingly good in hand!

20180302_143755.jpg

Nice!

I highly recommend Procraft Tactical for kydex work. He's East past the fair grounds / airport in Albany.

View attachment 435956

View attachment 435958

View attachment 435959

...plus a "show off" pic... :)

View attachment 435960
Yeah it might have been you that mentioned them before in a different thread. I saw some of his work on Facebook but I don't have Facebook so can't contact him through there. I work weekend nights but if I get up in time I plan on swinging by the gun show this weekend and stopping by his table and talking to him about making me a holster. Those holsters look good but I hate those single plastic clips.

CZ 75D...Me want one.
I have to resurrect this thread... I was in my LGS yesterday and they had one. I thought meh I would take a look while my friends were trying to convince me that I should buy the H&K P30sk my buddy traded to the shop. "I really like the P30sk!" But I saw the CZ in the case with no price tag. (That peaked my interest).Next I noticed that it had night sights! (Now I was starting to drool!) I have never owned a CZ! Thought let's just see what it feels like in my hands.

HOLY!!! (*Insert MASSIVE AMOUNTS Of SWEAR WORDS!!!*) I was lost for words on how it felt to me. I then cringed waiting to find out how much it cost. $575.00 is what I was told. I grabbed my phone looked for magazines online to get an idea of how much they were. $18.79 a piece for MEC-GAR!!! My knees went weak, I am positive that I had heart palpitations and felt like skipping around in circles!

So, I put my deposit down on it and cannot wait to get it so I can go shooting!!! :D:D:D:s0115::s0023::s0139::rolleyes:

Sorry I cannot contain my excitement!:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads