JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's mine now. 20180714_223613.jpg

You ever shoot the Sig P229 Legion in 9mm? Does it shoot as well?

I carry a P-01 because I like the full length dust cover and I don't like the loaded chamber flag. Plus it has the NSN and has gone through NATO acceptance trials with great results which is confidence inspiring.

I also have a number of P229s in 9mm and 357 Sig.

I carry the P-01 almost exclusively because it fits my hand better, and is overall a bit slimmer. It is also nearly half the price as the Sigs and the only thing I like more on the Sig is the DA pull.

Both guns have a great SA pull. Recoil is the same. P-01 carries better. Mags are cheaper. Holsters are about the same in availability. If you're funds limited, get the CZ.

When your funds are available for the Sig, you'll buy it and still prefer carrying the CZ.

When your funds are available for the Sig, you'll buy it and still prefer carrying the CZ.
I have a couple Sigs already. Sold/traded 229 Legion here. Liked it A LOT but had a hard time getting over the idea of carrying a $1300 pistol everyday. Currently carrying the P250 on a regular basis. Not looking at replacing it just want more options. I also carry Glock 19, Sig P229 combat, and FNX 9mm. Personally I prefer midsize or smaller. Just not micro.

I have a couple Sigs already. Sold/traded 229 Legion here. Liked it A LOT but had a hard time getting over the idea of carrying a $1300 pistol everyday. Currently carrying the P250 on a regular basis. Not looking at replacing it just want more options. I also carry Glock 19, Sig P229 combat, and FNX 9mm. Personally I prefer midsize or smaller. Just not micro.

Got it. Thought it was a request for comparison for purchase decisions.

I also like compact (mid size, whatever) pistols for carry. I've tried just about all of them. CZ is the winner for me, followed closely by the Sig SP2022 and P229. I really like the CZ and I totally understand it as a tool for a situation. I find it hard to get into that mindset with my Sigs. I usually think of them as guns I like to look at and shoot and read about. When I carry them its almost like a BBQ gun but concealed. The CZ is Eastern European through and through. Just works, pretty enough, and I can get them cheap. I know it will do what I want it to do when I need it to. Truly the perfect carry gun for me.

Carrying my Sigs over the CZ is like driving a Corvette to work when you have a Civic in the driveway at home. It really doesn't make sense looking at all the points in a commuter car, but damn it looks freaking great.

I get your excitement cause I freaking love the CZs as well for their perfect blend of looks, utility, cost, reliability, and ergonomics. Not many other pistols have hit on this recipe so freaking well.

Congrats. You'll love the PCR. Now get a P-01 ;)

They are from cool hand off amazon. Yes they are g10, and flat. These ones don't have the giant palm swell the stock grips have. They are still very comfortable and a perfect fit. I believe when I got them I gently did a pass or 2 with sand paper just to knock the points of the texture. Very grippy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top