JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Just reaching out and seeing if anyone wants to buy my M&P. Love the gun just want to go the Glock route as I have started to love the Gen 5. It is a smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 compact 3.6 with trijicon night sights. Comes with two 15+1 magazines. Only shot around 500 rounds threw it. Always kept up and cleaned.

Greetings.

Posting your request in this "general" forum won't get the answer to your question "is there anyone interested in buying your M&P compact".

Hopefully the following suggestions will get you where you want to go.

Post your pistol for sale in the Classified Advertising, Handguns, for sale section.
  • It's FREE.
  • You can change price, info, photos, etc., anytime you want.
  • INCLUDE PICTURES.
  • MUST have a price, unless you want to trade for something (prices are mandatory).
  • Briefly describe condition, round count, history, etc.
Here is a link to the classified advertising rules of the site. They're pretty simple and logical. A 2 minute read.

Check out some classified handgun ads for ideas of what to say in the ad.

That is when you'll find out if there is interest. I'm sure there will be - but amount of interest depends on price and the other factors I've suggested that you provide information about in the ad.

This is a GREAT place to sell handguns. Especially to members with a lot of positive feedback (which is indicated at the bottom of their avatar space in their post to you if interested. It is a market of "buyers", not lookers.

Good luck with your sale (GLWS).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top