JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for my next purchase and I got my hands on one of these for the first time.. I really like it a lot but I don't know too much about them. I wanted to hear what you all thought about this gun and CZ's in general.

Thanks!

20141107_172408.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine's son brought his out to the range recently. I didn't shoot it (he hadn't developed the social skill of sharing, quite yet) but it seemed surprisingly well built and executed in fit and finish.
I've really never seen anyone say anything bad about them.

Here's the new model with the SKU. The P-07 Duty was one of my first guns. Super pistol. And tough. I was new to reloading back then and touched off a vastly overcharged round in it. It blew the slide stop out the side, blew the mag out of the bottom, sent the slide into the table in front of me, and basically left me holding the frame. I picked up everything and took it home. The only thing that was actually messed up by all that was the slide stop spring was mangled beyond belief. So I ordered a new one, installed it, and out the gun back together again. I think I ran another 3000 rounds through it after that before I stupidly traded it for something else. I've had several CZs since then (75B, 85B) and my main cold weather carry is my amazing P-01. But the polymer models with the Omega triggers are great guns as well and as vastly underrated and underappreciated as the all metal models. You won't be unhappy. Good luck.

Wow that's crazy.. I was on that website yesterday reading about the updates that they have made to the 2014 model. I decided I'm going to have to pick one up and get it with the tritium sights

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top