JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock talo.JPG

Where did you get your front slide serations done?

I sent off the work to Fortius Arms. They seemed to be more expensive but man do they do good work and it was less than a week turn around. They actually did the front serrations for free. Don't know why and I didn't pay for it. It was a surprise when I got the slide back. They did all machine work and did the cerokote in magpul dark earth.

I sent off the work to Fortius Arms. They seemed to be more expensive but man do they do good work and it was less than a week turn around. They actually did the front serrations for free. Don't know why and I didn't pay for it. It was a surprise when I got the slide back. They did all machine work and did the cerokote in magpul dark earth.
What other work did you have done by them?

I have three Glocks, a 21, a 23, and a 26. All three of them have the same mods; Lone Wolf extended take down lever, Lone Wolf extended slide release, Meprolight Tritium sights (three green dots), and the factory 5 lb connector. That way, no matter which one I grab, they have roughly the same sight picture and the same trigger. That's pretty cool.

My G21 has a KKM extended threaded barrel so I can run my Osprey on it. My G23 has a Lone Wolf conversion barrel; it's 9mm, also extended and threaded. With the right piston, it runs the Osprey just fine. It's also a lot of fun to shoot with the can; very, very little recoil and it's quiet, to be sure. The conversion barrel has been 100% reliable and very accurate; it's easy to recommend. I did opt for the version that doesn't have Wyle E Coyote on the top....the one I got is plain. The fact that is says "G23 - .40 Cal" on the slide doesn't seem to matter when its putting rounds on target.

I've never even thought about the 'bling' factor with the Glocks. They strike me like a fine tool; the beauty is in the simplicity and reliability. I'm OK with that.
G23 still around?

First off, I'm a HUGE Glock fan. For the last few years I've carried a Glock 23, well pretty much always, for the last 5 years, besides when I thought I'd switch to a 1911, which ended quickly. Lately I've been "bored" with my Glock. It's a perfect "tool", plain, simple, cheap, works perfect...but I want more out of it. I'm thinking about doing some "bolt on" custom work, not to add function, cause it functions exactly how I want it to, but to give it a little more style.

After looking on line, my idea so far is -

Stainless pin kit
Stainless take down lever
Stainless slide stop lever
Stainless mag release
Stainless barrel

Eventually I'd like to buy a stainless Lone Wolf slide. I want to get a 9mm conversion barrel, but it bothers the heck out of me, when the slide says "23" and ".40", and I'm shooting 9mm. The Lone Wolf slides are plain, so it won't bother me!

What do you guys think?

Let's see pictures of your Glocks that you've put your touch on!
This is my Glock 22. I cut the grip down to accept Glock 23 mags. I polished the original barrel. Added a OC Customs trigger. I also have a Lone Wolf conversion barrel for 9mm.

20170429_143439.jpg

First off, I'm a HUGE Glock fan. For the last few years I've carried a Glock 23, well pretty much always, for the last 5 years, besides when I thought I'd switch to a 1911, which ended quickly. Lately I've been "bored" with my Glock. It's a perfect "tool", plain, simple, cheap, works perfect...but I want more out of it. I'm thinking about doing some "bolt on" custom work, not to add function, cause it functions exactly how I want it to, but to give it a little more style.

After looking on line, my idea so far is -

Stainless pin kit
Stainless take down lever
Stainless slide stop lever
Stainless mag release
Stainless barrel

Eventually I'd like to buy a stainless Lone Wolf slide. I want to get a 9mm conversion barrel, but it bothers the heck out of me, when the slide says "23" and ".40", and I'm shooting 9mm. The Lone Wolf slides are plain, so it won't bother me!

What do you guys think?

Let's see pictures of your Glocks that you've put your touch on!
Or you could go full tacticool... :eek::eek::eek::oops:

1649552518924.png

This is most of my handgun collection. All glock aside from my 22LR. I CC my G26. Use the less modified G19 for my duty gun. I really like bronze. Haha. My Zev G19 is my favorite. They're a lot of fun suppressed.

I had the stainless thing on my grey ghost, like you're talking about doing before I decided to make it bronze and black too. Attached the photos for you.

20210729_174150.jpg 14166.jpeg

Last Edited:
Waiting for my Aimpoint Acro P2 to ship and my G45 slide to come back from getting milled. No pictures yet. Haha.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top