JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 125555

Here's one of my 19's a little dressed up

Metal mag release. To help chew up the plastic magazine. And if it's extended. It will help you drop the magazine in the middle of a fire fight!

Extended slide stop. To help accidently lock the slide back in the middle of a fire fight!
Nice improvement. I think you fixed it, till you broke it. :s0140: But it looks great!

''Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication''

Metal mag release. To help chew up the plastic magazine. And if it's extended. It will help you drop the magazine in the middle of a fire fight!

Extended slide stop. To help accidently lock the slide back in the middle of a fire fight!
Nice improvement. I think you fixed it, till you broke it. :s0140: But it looks great!

''Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication''

Medic, stop laughing at my super cool Glock!!!!!!! :(

I was really just trying to point out something people may not have considered. That's all ;) It is a nice looking Glock.

''Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy''.

Last Edited:
I was really just trying to point out something people may have not considered. That's all ;) It is a nice looking Glock.

''Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy''.
It's all good Medic! To be honest I carry my unmolested 23 most of the time any way. The mag release I got because it's less of a button and more of a smoothe curved slab. As a lefty I've grown used to making right handed controls work for me, so much so that now when I swap to right handed Mage releases or safety's it feels weird. Same reason for the extended slide release, it's easier for me to snap it with my pointer finger when transitioning.

I'm not really a huge fan of swapping parts for most handguns. For example other than a couple SRT's none of my Sigs will ever see aftermarket swaps.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I have three glocks and just like AR15s once you buy one, you buy more then you make it "tacticool"
I love to play with my guns and get them to work better, but for glocks it's hard to mess with them. Usually the ones you see blown apart are firearms some customizes.

I always put on pachmyer grip sleeves, 3.5lb ghost connector, and better sites.
I'm going to polish the trigger parts for a cleaner trigger pull, and I would LOVE to add an RMR or similiar sight but I can't afford or justify that price.
If I had the money though.......

Get a Salient Arms Glock pictured above. Only about $3k

Just finished mine off. Well almost waiting on my trigger and stamp
Gen 3 suppressor setup
Leupold delta
Machined front slide
Cerakote Magpul DE
brass tracker slide pull

And I hated glocks. Gave them a shot now I'm wasting ( I mean investing) my life savings :D Like said above once you start you can't stop

image_zps1c992b35.jpg

Here is mine. I have since added speed sights with tritium inserts. I did the full pyramid trigger as well, which weighs in at 4lbs with a crisp break and short reset. I bought it used with the chromed slide, titanium nitride coated barrel, and stipple job. Glocks are kind of boring in general, and this makes it a lot more fun to shoot.

DSC_0260_zpsa152f801.jpg

G23
- Glockmeister Extended Takedown & Magwell Plug
- Glock Factory Extended Magazine Release & Slide Catch
- .25 Trigger Job (done by yours truly) Brought It down to about 4.5lbs
- Lots Of Love

Not over the top but much more functional and comfortable. And I don't agree that an extended slide catch will cause issues in any situation. Perfect practice and proper grip should keep that from ever happening.

I don't believe going over the top on mods for a carry pistol is a good idea for two reasons:
- you might end up throwing all that money away
- more mods run the risk of failure if not properly tested after the work is done

Last Edited:
For a Glock I like three upgrades:

Extended mag release that I "re-contour" - sanding it smooth and rounding the sharp points and edges. I hate the sharp points and edges on the stock mag releases. Never had any non-intentional mag releases either. Prefer the Glock OEM extended part for this.

Extended slide stop - making the thing easy to engage, and actually useful to drop the slide during one handed drills. Prefer the Glock OEM part for this too.

Steel sights - at minimum a steel front sight, preferably a tritium front sight. Plastic sights suuuuuuck. AmeriGlo makes my preferred front sight - their thin blade with tritium insert. I like a serrated plain rear sight, or their I-Dots. I also like XS Big Dots.

My Glock 23 lives it's daily life with a Lone Wolf threaded 9mm conversion barrel, a 9mm extractor and a titanium striker block my wife got me for Christmas (it actually does smooth out the trigger a bit). I'm still planning on getting tall sights eventually.

My Glock 23 lives it's daily life with a Lone Wolf threaded 9mm conversion barrel, a 9mm extractor and a titanium striker block my wife got me for Christmas (it actually does smooth out the trigger a bit). I'm still planning on getting tall sights eventually.
I used that part for a short time because it gets chewed up rather easily. Mine got smashed on one side and I pulled it out. This pic is a good example of where that part is headed:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...o44Io&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CB4QMygBMAE

Just finished mine off. Well almost waiting on my trigger and stamp
Gen 3 suppressor setup
Leupold delta
Machined front slide
Cerakote Magpul DE
brass tracker slide pull

And I hated glocks. Gave them a shot now I'm wasting ( I mean investing) my life savings :D Like said above once you start you can't stop
Where did you get your front slide serations done?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top