JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
4' x 6' x 10" - Custom built roof basket. Coating is that rubberized dip stuff to prevent scratches and sliding of items in basket. Has threaded bolts and wingnuts on rear to hold hi-lift (also available for sale separately). Has Quickfist rubber clamps on both sides to hold tools (axe, shovel, whatever), has a light bar on the front (no lights are included). The mounting rails so this can fit on ANY roof bars at any spacing. It can be mounted onto 2 or more bars (Yakima mounts and crossbars also for sale separately). This thing is SOLID! I've had it on my Scout and Honda Element. This would be great for hunting, soccer practice, camping, anything really. It is so big that anyone 6' or shorter can sleep in it! asking $250 OBO Will also trade for a cargo box. Call/txt (541) TWO23-3589 if interested.

I can't seem to get pics working, so if you want pics, shoot me your email and I'll send them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top