JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I visited Curt Foley at his new store.
17843 SE McLoughlin Bl. 503-819-5881
What a refreshing change from the sometimes rude and arrogant sales people at other
stores.
I told Curt that I was new to his store and that I had no money to spend today.
This was no problem.
He spent a good half an hour chatting with me and answering all my questions.
His prices are better than some on line stores and definitely better than most retail stores.
Lots of great AR stuff!
I will be spending a great deal of money in the future at his store if today is any indication of how he does business.
Do yourself a favor and stop in to see his place.I think you'll be happy.
Wow,a neighborhood gun shop with real people working there.
Thanks for listening.

+1 Can't stop spending money there, Curt is very knowledgeable and prices are just right especially since he is more then happy to install any goodies you buy there.

Glad to hear some folks are pleased. Maybe things are improving.

Been there twice. Ignored the first time, and poor service the 2nd time.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
first time i went there curt was the nicest guy i have ever dealt with at a gun store.
second time a different gentleman was there and he was very rude. i will still go back though

Curt is definitely the one to deal with, the other gentleman is not so spot on...

Time for an update. I have been in this shop multiple times over the last few months.

Although they still never have what I'm looking for, the improvement in their customer service has been great. I'm greeted as I enter the door, and somebody approaches me nearly immediately to offer assistance.

Things are looking up.:)

+1 on the great customer service. I walked in hoping to get my rear dovetail sight replaced. JR was very familiar with the 22/45 platform and only charged me a nominal fee for the job. The older gentleman (I didn't catch his name) was also friendly, and he too was a .22 fan. I'll gladly be spending my money here.

Is Curt's perfect? No, but neither am I, so it's a wash. :)
I have used their services several times in the past for routine AR parts replacement (too lazy and like to give the local guys my business) and have yet to be disappointed.

My overall experience has been great with them and see no reason not to continue spending my money there. :s0155: YMMV

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top