JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The wife and I were out running errands on Sunday and decided to try the "Cruise In" country diner at the corner of SW Farmington Rd and SW River Rd in Hillsboro.

Any of you that are long time Hillsboro/Aloha residents probably remember this place from the past as the Twin Oaks Tavern. Used to be kind of a rough crowd, particularly on Friday and Saturday nights and the cops would routinely get called there to break up fights.

Glad to say it has new owners and they have turned it into kind of a 50's/60's retro diner complete with lots of pics of vintage cars. The burgers are awesome as well as the home made french fries. Check it out if you are out that way some time.

BTW, I have no connection with the owners or the business.

The wife and I were out running errands on Sunday and decided to try the "Cruise In" country diner at the corner of SW Farmington Rd and SW River Rd in Hillsboro.

Any of you that are long time Hillsboro/Aloha residents probably remember this place from the past as the Twin Oaks Tavern. Used to be kind of a rough crowd, particularly on Friday and Saturday nights and the cops would routinely get called there to break up fights.

Glad to say it has new owners and they have turned it into kind of a 50's/60's retro diner complete with lots of pics of vintage cars. The burgers are awesome as well as the home made french fries. Check it out if you are out that way some time.

BTW, I have no connection with the owners or the business.

I need to go check this place out!!!
Sounds cool.

I have driven by this place countless times and never tried it. I just may have to stop in there myself!

When it was still the Twin Oaks Tavern I would have told you not to bother, but it's pretty nice now. The wife and I will definitely be going back. They are going to have a little jazz band playing there this Saturday evening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top