JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow and sad…

Condolences to the deputies family for their sudden and senseless loss, as well as his law enforcement family.

Wow, that there are judges turning repeat offenders of felonious crimes back out on the street to commit more crimes another day. The judge responsible for this should loose their position and pension for their felonious acts of turning this monster back out on the street, repeatedly…

Additionally, this deputies family should sue the hell out of the judge for their loss.

Folks we have a seriously broken criminal Justice system that is in a shambles. It's time to hold these judges, prosecutors and district attorneys feet to the fire for letting criminals walk, repeatedly. It's long past time for criminals to be treated as criminals…

Wow and sad…

Condolences to the deputies family for their sudden and senseless loss, as well as his law enforcement family.

Wow, that there are judges turning repeat offenders of felonious crimes back out on the street to commit more crimes another day. The judge responsible for this should loose their position and pension for their felonious acts of turning this monster back out on the street, repeatedly…

Additionally, this deputies family should sue the hell out of the judge for their loss.

Folks we have a seriously broken criminal Justice system that is in a shambles. It's time to hold these judges, prosecutors and district attorneys feet to the fire for letting criminals walk, repeatedly. It's long past time for criminals to be treated as criminals…
That judge should lose a LOT more than just their job and pension….. o_O

The best part however:

'The Deputies returned fire and the suspect was killed'...

The guy sounded like an inhuman, mutant werewolf and should have died violently long ago.

Last Edited:
The sheriff just made an enemy of this judge. It would not surprise me if this judge starts targeting the family of the killed deputy for the death of the suspect.

The sheriff just made an enemy of this judge. It would not surprise me if this judge starts targeting the family of the killed deputy for the death of the suspect.
I'm pretty sure judges don't "officially" instigate cases, they only preside over and judge cases brought before them by prosecutors, who in turn have it brought to them by the LEO's of all the various agencies.

I'm pretty sure that judge would get zero support from any DA or LEO to do the required legwork to target the deceased LEO's family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top