JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I noticed that Crossbreed Holsters are being distributed by Midwayusa which probably brought them a ton of new business and probably a manufacturing backlog. I wouldn't hesitate to call them and get an explanation. I've had good customer service from them in the past.

So I got home from work today and went and checked the mail box, guess what I found :D I gotta say the fit and finish is great and I can hardly even tell I'm carrying with it on. I can't wait to get it broken in and see how much more comfy it gets. I give a huge 2 thumbs-up for crossbreed and will recommend them to everyone now.

I have made 100 or more kydex holsters. Kydex will wear a finish especially if the pistol or holster are dirty. My understanding is leather will wear a pistols finish as well. The advantage with kydex is that it is more easily cleaned.

Is anyone knows of holster material that won't ever wear a finish, I would love to hear it!

I'll pay attention to that when mine arrives and I try it out for a while. I ordered a SuperTuck for my FNP-45, but with that suggestion I'll make sure to clean it frequently.

I have a MiniTuck and it is perfect. I don't think it could have been made to fit me any better had I been standing there while it was formed to my body. It is so comfortable that I often forget that I am wearing it.

i just received my SuperTuck today, and it is everything it is advertised to be. It is very comfortable right out of the package, which can only get better as the backer softens. It only took 3 1/2 weeks! I think that it is great to find a company that is not only open with their faith, but advertise it on everything that the make / print.

Hey guys, new to CCing here and wanted to do some research. Related to the topic, how much larger pants do you typically have to get when using an IWB holster? I didn't think that question warranted a new thread so I thought I'd ask it in here since I planned on getting a Supertuck anyway.

Also, any of the smaller guys have issues CCing a G19? I'm pretty small so I'm worried I should've sprung for a G26 instead. Sorry for the hijack..

Edit, did not realize this thread was 2 weeks old, sorry fellas.

Hey guys, new to CCing here and wanted to do some research. Related to the topic, how much larger pants do you typically have to get when using an IWB holster? I didn't think that question warranted a new thread so I thought I'd ask it in here since I planned on getting a Supertuck anyway.

Also, any of the smaller guys have issues CCing a G19? I'm pretty small so I'm worried I should've sprung for a G26 instead. Sorry for the hijack..

Edit, did not realize this thread was 2 weeks old, sorry fellas.

I think the answer will be "it depends" depending on your body shape and type. For me, I've not gone to a baggier pant; I have gone to a baggier overshirt or jacket. The Supertuck does an excellent job bringing the firearm in, but it's going to wear different for everyone. Before you invest in new clothes, though, try it with your current and then check the mirror to see where you think you can adjust to be more comfortable and more concealable.

Well it took about 3 weeks to get my supertuck deluxe. Very comfortable to wear , only draw back for me is my shoulder doesn't like the reach back for it. Anyone use a left hand one for a right hand draw?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Well it took about 3 weeks to get my supertuck deluxe. Very comfortable to wear , only draw back for me is my shoulder doesn't like the reach back for it. Anyone use a left hand one for a right hand draw?

I looked into trying it but the cant is wrong. It puts the butt towards the rear rather than the front and there isn't enough adjustment in the hook location to compensate.

Just got my Crossbreed Supertuck yesterday, wore it driving home and then all evening. This is the 1st time I have carried and I have to say it was darn comfortable. Yeah you have a big lump of steel and poly on your side/back, only so much you can do, but I had no issue driving with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top