JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is anyone here using a Cross Breed holster if so how do you like it I have been thinking of getting on to carry my XD. I'm wanting a little more info before throwing down the cash.

I own one that I bought for an XDm 9mm.
It is worth every penny!
They offer a money back guarantee and I doubt they get many returns.
I have worn this set up for over two years without any,I mean any problems.

I have a M&P Shield ordered and am wanting a crossbreed holster. I looked at their site but can't decide on the supertuck or minituck. Anyone have experience with the minituck being too small for a pistol this size. I weigh 225lbs so im not a petite guy...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I have Supertucks for most of my carry pistols. The metal clips put holes in a lot of my shirts so they sent (free) a pair of the plastic J hooks. Since changing I haven't poked a hole in a shirt yet. Need to order a few more pairs I guess.

I also had trouble with the leather "squeeking" (as have others) as I moved. Tried saddle soap, but it would only last for a day or so. Finally I found some beeswax disks that my mother had for sewing. Liberally applied that to the leather behind the hooks and no more squeeks (about two weeks now).

I have Supertucks for most of my carry pistols. The metal clips put holes in a lot of my shirts so they sent (free) a pair of the plastic J hooks. Since changing I haven't poked a hole in a shirt yet. Need to order a few more pairs I guess.

That's pretty funny. I've never had holes in my shirts. But, the muzzle of my gun always puts holes in my pants.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I also had trouble with the leather "squeeking" (as have others) as I moved. Tried saddle soap, but it would only last for a day or so. Finally I found some beeswax disks that my mother had for sewing. Liberally applied that to the leather behind the hooks and no more squeeks (about two weeks now).

The saddle soap takes time to build up and work in. I want to say I did it at least 1x a week for a while, now it has been a month since I have done it. Last time I did not even dampen the rag, just used the one I always due and the residue on it was enough.. If the beeswax starts squeeking again, go back to the soap, it works

I have several for several different guns, including a full size XDm9 that carries very nice. I always buy the regular supertuck and then do my own custom combat cut, which consists of trimming the leather around grip and the kydex to clear my knuckles.

This allows a quick perfect shooting grip on the gun before it is even drawn from the holster. Just keep trimming a little away at a time until you can achieve a good grip while it is still holstered. I've only had to reshape the kydex with a hair dryer on one of them.

After adjusting cant the way Iike, I also trim the lower front corner and even cut back the metal belt clip so it doesn't dig into my thigh.

I also take a piece of thick material like Naugahyde and cut slits which slip over belt clips. This extra barrier prevents the screws and muzzle from wearing holes in the pants.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351232103.556707.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351232246.673070.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351232103.556707.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351232246.673070.jpg

I have a M&P Shield ordered and am wanting a crossbreed holster. I looked at their site but can't decide on the supertuck or minituck. Anyone have experience with the minituck being too small for a pistol this size. I weigh 225lbs so im not a petite guy...

I emailed them a similar question about what they recommended for an XDs. This was their reply:

"People who have waist sizes of 32" - 34" or less find the MiniTuck comfortable, otherwise your best bet is the SuperTuck. The SuperTuck will keep more of the pistol off your body and the MiniTuck has a slightly smaller foot print and is easier to draw from but more of the pistol will be against your body. Hope this helps.
Thanks Matt"

I emailed them a similar question about what they recommended for an XDs. This was their reply:

"People who have waist sizes of 32" - 34" or less find the MiniTuck comfortable, otherwise your best bet is the SuperTuck. The SuperTuck will keep more of the pistol off your body and the MiniTuck has a slightly smaller foot print and is easier to draw from but more of the pistol will be against your body. Hope this helps.
Thanks Matt"

Thanx for the info. Of course last night i found a minituck for my shield on their seconds website.. Guess I'll find out if it was $40 well spent or wasted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads