JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I swear by Crossbreed.. Never found a rig I like better for IWB.. Great rig..Good price..Excellent Customer Service.. I own and use three of them..

+1 for crossbreed I purchased one for my G36 on Doubletaps recommendation. It is great holster that is easy to wear and is very comfortable. I order my on a Saturday and had it the following Wednesday

I've received two belts and two holsters (Supertuck and QwikClip) from Crossbreed. Each was delivered earlier than promised and just as comfortable as I was led to believe from other customers. Each holster took about 10 days to break in (normal for good sturdy leather) and they're now so comfortable that I can't feel whichever one I'm wearing; and I carry 24/7.

I had one small issue with the Supertuck: the plastic clips kept breaking. Mark at Crossbreed was very prompt in sending me replacement clips for free and when he switched to steel clips I received a new set of those for free.

Very comfortable holster, excellent service, no regrets.

The retention is adjusted by using a hairdryer to soften the kydex portion of the holster. It can then be reshaped to a looser retention (simply heat and then allow to cool) or a tighter retention (heat and press down on the trigger guard area until it cools). It took about ten minutes to get exactly the retention I wanted and it's stayed that way ever since.

There are some excellent CCW holsters, and Crossbreed is easily one of them.

+1 for crossbreed I purchased one for my G36 on Doubletaps recommendation. It is great holster that is easy to wear and is very comfortable. I order my on a Saturday and had it the following Wednesday

Yeah..I should be a spokesman for them..lol It's just that I'm extremely picky about what I carry..and what I carry it in.. If I had all the money that I've spent..on holsters that just didn't cut it..I could by myself some nice new toys..

Yeah..I should be a spokesman for them..lol It's just that I'm extremely picky about what I carry..and what I carry it in.. If I had all the money that I've spent..on holsters that just didn't cut it..I could by myself some nice new toys..

How many shares of stock did you say you own in that company? :D :D

Well, after this thread, I ordered a Supertuck for my daily carry G26. If all is as you guys say, I'll probably order another for my 1911, but will wait for my own experience as to how they feel when sitting down etc.... Boy, do I empathize with the comment of all the $$ spent on holsters trying to find THE one (I've tried everything from Galco/Bianchi to Blocker) and full Kydex). I need to try to dump a bunch of holsters, but not too much market for all the lefties I have. I only wish they had an offering for revolvers...

I love my Crossbreed Supertuck with one reservation. It's amazingly comfortable; I forget my admittedly small Kahr is even there most of the day. It's easy to wear when driving and it's well made and durable.

My reservation is that it has almost no retention by itself. The retention relies on the belt pressing it against your body. Adjusting the kydex simply can't make up for how the leather will strech thus making more room for the gun (though it can help a little bit). One time (before I adjusted the kydex) when I got out of a car my weapon was left sitting in the seat, and pointing in an unsafe direction to boot.

I've previously carried my Kimber in a Tucker Gunleather "Answer", which was great. Perhaps a bit better finished than the Supertuck.

I now carry a HK45 in a Supertuck, and it's just as comfortable, retains my pistol better than the Answer, and I like the steel clips. Especially considering the price and speed of delivery, I would recommend their holsters.

Well, I for one have to say that I have warmed up to them quite nicely! Not to the Crossbreed brand specifically but the "Hybrid Style" of IWB holsters. I have carried IWB holsters for a good many years and after trying many different makes and models I just kinda settled on the assumed fact that they are a compromise of comfort and concealablity (BTW- I know that is improper English but it fits). Carried for extended periods of time all IWB's will have some discomforts but I have experienced the "Hybrids" and their large area displacement to be "Much" more tolerable for longer wear times. This is a bold statement yes! That being said, I still enjoy the convenience of a more standard quick clip on type holster of good quality leather or horsey hide for those quick trips to the market or short trips. I just recently made my own "Hybrid" using horsehide and a glove leather backing. It was stiff as all get out for the 1st few wears but it is getting with each time out. Yes, I'm a fan! :s0155:
P1010844.jpg

I love my Crossbreed Supertuck with one reservation. It's amazingly comfortable; I forget my admittedly small Kahr is even there most of the day. It's easy to wear when driving and it's well made and durable.

My reservation is that it has almost no retention by itself. The retention relies on the belt pressing it against your body. Adjusting the kydex simply can't make up for how the leather will strech thus making more room for the gun (though it can help a little bit). One time (before I adjusted the kydex) when I got out of a car my weapon was left sitting in the seat, and pointing in an unsafe direction to boot.
-------------------
Oooh! That's not good!
I had to adjust my kydex (mainly around the trigger guard area) a bit when I built it but it now holds very strong and requires a sharp tug to draw.

I got my MiniTuck today for my PM9. It's extremely comfortable and holds the pistol very close to my side. I'd have to say that I like it just as much if not more than my MTAC. My only gripe is that I'm not too fond of the metal clips that go over the belt. I liked the Comp-Tac plastic clips more, but it's not such a big deal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top