JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
People get themselves into the dumbest jams sometimes.

PDX Traffic: Hazel Dell Man Assaulted after answering Craigslist ad

The victim had recently communicated with a woman through Craigslist. The woman identified herself as being a prostitute and agreed to meet the victim at his house. While at the house, the woman stated she needed to go to her car and get something. Shortly thereafter, a male entered the bedroom of the victim and began beating him with a blunt instrument, causing significant injuries to his head and hands. The victim was able to retrieve a handgun and the man left.

BTW, one of the arrested, a Mr. Diepenbrock, lives just a few blocks from me on SW 189th here in Aloha.

I can't get no satisfaction..
If we had legal brothels this might not happen anymore.
Just saying.
Poor dude but glad he's alive.. next time he might think twice with the smart head instead of the other.

I worked with a guy once who talked openly about renting girlfriends. He would reminisce wistfully about his days in the service, where quality was affordable in the third-world ports-of-call.

I just don't get it - never understood it. Even before my daughter was born! Don't these johns have mothers, sisters, daughters of their own? Or are the women in their lives on the street too?

I worked with a guy once who talked openly about renting girlfriends. He would reminisce wistfully about his days in the service, where quality was affordable in the third-world ports-of-call.

I just don't get it - never understood it. Even before my daughter was born! Don't these johns have mothers, sisters, daughters of their own? Or are the women in their lives on the street too?
Serial killers, war criminials, mexican cartels, organize crime, etc. all have mothers, sisters, daughters, and other female figure in their lives. Didn't stop any of them from doing what they did. it's the world's oldest occupation and you can't really rationalize it because physical needs and impulses will generally beat out logic and common sense.

I had a recent experience at work where a hooker had spent an evening with her customer, during which time he had agreed to purchase some "upgrades". She provided the upgrades, but after they were finished he found he didn't have enough cash. She ran out of the apartment screaming "RAPE"....

Fortunately the police were familiar with this ploy and saw right through it.

Dangerous lifestyle....

Greg

Here it is - the local story from Faux News:
<broken link removed>
Mr. Diepenbrock looks like quite the sweetheart, doesn't he?
The idiocy of the victim aside, if Diepenbrock was bashing my skull in while I cowered in my bedroom, I might be inclined to shoot him the second that I reached my weapon, and not given him the benefit of the "Don't shoot or I'll move!" warning.

I sincerely hope that he rethinks his life while he's doing time for the Measure 11 felony of attempted murder.

Oye. Just me thinking out loud here but if that gal showed up for me I'd just as soon have the guy beat me senseless than pay her for fun. Good golly Molly that gal isn't very attractive at least to my tastes and sensibilities.

i used to work with a guy who was checking out an 18ish yr old girl and said check that out!
I said shes barely older than my daughter.
he said 'but she's not your daughter!"
he had a good point!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews