JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there I am just getting into coyote hunting and general hunting as well, it's been my dream for awile now to go yote hunting but since I have started I haven't been able to get any, I would like to here some suggestions for some areas around boring to go hunt for some yotes

East of Boring across the Sandy river and into the national forest up towards larch mountain area perhaps.
Boring has grown up bunches since I moved away 25 years ago and urban sprawl has pretty much ruled out the hunting with center fire rifles,, heck Boring has pretty much became S.E. Portland for that matter.
The coyotes are there but so are the people and houses.

Getting permission to hunt on private land is one thing dealing with the neighbors is another.
then you have coyotes that run all over the place and will be hard to pin down.
I've killed coyotes out that way for people who were losing chickens and goats,sheep.
Better hunting to drive a little farther and hunt public land.

You can only be arrested for trespassing BY AN LEO if you're told to leave and refuse, all others get a bubblegumming punch to the face if they try to physically restrain.
Yeah will the cops were there with in about 5 secs because the land owner said I was armed and dangerous when my rifle was in the back my car with the both open in the magazine unloaded and my shells in the front seat with me.

Yes life is a little easier a little further out of town .
I'm hunting deer tell the 4th after that I will turn to predators.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top