JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With Covid turning this gunpacolypse into a super covidgunammocomponentspartspacolypse, has anyone seen anything in stock and at any sort of good deal for Black Friday that is just around the corner?

I'm truly surprised places are still even trying to have Black Friday sales, or are they?

There ya go. Dont say I never contribute

Awesome word play sir

I'm also seeing a shortage of jojos
I'm calling it the wedgedemic

Grab up all them slings you can! Six months down the road you can sell them for $25.00 a piece. Cha-CHING....

Ammo made from TP is free. Oh, wait....

1606240840633.png

Straws are illegal, so that type of war can't take place, pretty much in any state on the west coast.

I haven't seen much in the way of Black Friday ads for gun stuff. Then again, I'm not really looking. :D

Not really looking, beyond kicking around projects, but even that is kind of limited (and, candidly, increasingly boring too). So, no, haven't seen any deals. Good luck with finds though. :)

Only worthy sale this far was global ordnance. 4.99 ar mags. 7 ak mags. 7 dollar 33 round glock mags.

Keltec sale (mostly swag) notably a discount on the KSG enhanced butt pad.

Surefire emailed straight-up 'No Black Friday this year'

Everywhere else I see is just a mishmash of stock deals, shipping or minor discounts. Honestly about where I thought it would be, if not a little better.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top