JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You have to hold out. Squeak that wheel! :D
I'll ax them if they can compensate for the transitory inflation we are experiencing.

$50 first shot, three weeks later that fitty ain't worth the same.... can I get two gift cards? lol

Can I interest ya'll in negative interest rates? hahahahahaha they'll kick me out of the fire department lol.

Idk if I'll get another gift card with the second one, that would be nice if I did lol.

I'll find out in three weeks.
I didn't know they were giving away free weed for the jab

All I got was a couple of lousy coupons for the grocery store

I'll ax them if they can compensate for the transitory inflation we are experiencing.

$50 first shot, three weeks later that fitty ain't worth the same.... can I get two gift cards? lol

Can I interest ya'll in negative interest rates? hahahahahaha they'll kick me out of the fire department lol.
So they'd... fire you? I know, bad joke, but water you gonna do...

Drove to the Banks fire department and got my shot and my 50 dollhairs (visa gift card). Feel a tiny bit soar and I called off for tonight and my work is gonna pay me. Now work can kiss my booty and let me keep my job because the plantation needs me.

I wasn't born yesterday and I know of the evil that exists within our government. This is just more power grab. I will not label this as a false flag, but let's not forget the war on terror for example..... how we were lied to, to get us into a twenty year war and let's not forget all the bs the NSA got to do and get away with. Saddam has weapons of mass destruction and ties to whatever terrorist group you wanna fill in the blank with.

Twenty years later and look at what is going on in Afghanistan.... gain, I digress. The puppet masters will lie to you seven ways to Sunday just to do what they need to do. So if you can crate a health crisis and within that crisis get your agenda through, the sheep will follow, pay for it, and thank you. That is a triple win for the system.

Are we all gonna die in a few years because we took a covid shot? I highly doubt it. Will I be sterilized now that I took the shot? who the F knows. I don't plan on having kids but that isn't the point.

I've seen evil and I am not a church going religious person but I do believe in Jesus and it is all in his hands. Father will keep me/us safe and I truly believe that.... so let's see where this goes.

Now.... what to buy with my gift card lol.
On the other side of the coin.

We haven't had another 9/11 in twenty years.

Of course all bets are off. Now, that the terrorist have an entire country. Thanks to Joe.

Awwwww......Come on Man
They'll behave.

Is that you Joe?

Aloha, Mark

I don't get why people are so defensive about getting a covid vaccine when other vaccines have been a mandatory part of their life since birth. To wit:

There are plenty of people who are resistant to getting their children vaccinated too.

I don't get why vaccine proponents are so insistent that we force vaccines on those who don't want them.

This has nothing to do with the vaccine. No matter how you feel about it, you should be terrified by the power grab going on.

I'm not worried about Covid, nor am I really worried about the vaccine (I just don't think I need it). I'm worried that we are setting a precedent of bureaucrats making our health decisions. We are allowing elected officials to grossly abuse emergency powers by legislating by decree.

It sickens me that some weak souls applaud this because they're skeerd.

I keep reading here about people worried about a "power grab". Do folks really think people in power (whomever that might be) give a rat's razz about some lower/middle class (mostly) white guys in BFE? They don't even know we exist and couldn't care less if we do exist or not.

I keep reading here about people worried about a "power grab". Do folks really think people in power (whomever that might be) give a rat's razz about some lower/middle class (mostly) white guys in BFE? They don't even know we exist and couldn't care less if we do exist or not.

So get the vaccine, stay in, wear an N95 when you go out, excercise and lose weight, take vitamin D and Zinc.

Giving the state unlimited power that you can never get back will bite you in the bubblegum every time.

Last Edited:
If you don't value your freedom I can see where this issue might be in your blind spot.

What I think is the most interesting thing about this whole Covid thing is: All of the absolute dumbest people I grew up around, over the last year and a half, have become virologists, vaccine experts, and geopolitical experts. It's amazing. What great accomplishments. I always just assumed they were mouth breathing morons, but apparently their degree from university of YouTube is legit.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top