JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thank you for being so uniquely clever. I am still waiting to hear what freedoms people lost today but it's time for some gin, so goodbye for now.

Until we meet again, prove me wrong on this while I am away: "Anti-vaxxers are today's version of Typhoid Mary".
I was being excellent. You can tell by the grin emoji that I used.

There were plenty of them listed in response to your question. If you fail to see them that's not my concern.

"There are none so blind as he who will not see."

That makes zero sense. And I meant that in a non-threatening and be excellent to each other way.

That confused you? Now I see the problem. That's the abbreviated version of the discussion. Your rebuttal to having some of the freedoms lost spelled out for you was "blah blah blah ANTI VAXXERS". Then I was being sarcastic by saying "great point". I apologize for being so cryptic.

I'm genuinely curious, what do you think is a hoax? Do you think Covid is fake? If so, what do you attribute all these deaths to, and what do you attribute the millions of people who have been sick with it to? Is it all just an illusion created by the government to control us?
There is NOTHING fake about the bug. The constant lying about it is what is fake. That you ask this tells me you are fine with those in power telling you what you will do. Hey you're in good company. The vast majority are all in on this with you. The picking and choosing which business can remain open and which ones will have to go under, the mask mandates when there is solid proof they do not work, the way the front man Doctor changes what he says daily then pretends he did not say it, and the list goes on and on. Sadly most are just willing to go along with anything the people in power tell them to do. So we get the government we deserve. Most are willing to give up freedom as long as they are promised to be taken care of. So we are going to get that. Sadly once freedom is lost its very hard to get back. Many will soon find this out and scream and yell but, its too late then. :s0092:

All politics aside, for anyone who thinks Covid is no worse than the flu or no big deal, don't delude yourself. Here I am at 1:30 am in the waiting room at the ER. She took a turn for the worse today, and they won't even let me in with her.

All politics aside, for anyone who thinks Covid is no worse than the flu or no big deal, don't delude yourself. Here I am at 1:30 am in the waiting room at the ER. She took a turn for the worse today, and they won't even let me in with her.
The "run of the mill" flu kills thousands of people every year. Most just do not know that it is deadly. The only difference between it and this man made one is this one for some reason does not kill kids. The flu we have been fighting for decades kills the young and old both. This new version is bad because they made it and it got out. Because its new it takes a while to get medicine up to speed. Then add to that so many have pulled out all the stops to prevent the use of therapeutics that work but are dirt cheap. Sadly the politicization and greed have killed a lot of people who did not need to die. If they are still not giving her therapeutics that work it's because of the push to keep Doctors from using known therapudics because no one can make money off them. Now they have found out the vaccine they pushed so hard really is just a therapeutic too. So many hospitals are now going to again lock down and not let anyone but patients in. Sadly we are still being lied to a lot and it is costing a lot of lives that did not need to die. Hopefully they will give her the therapeutics that do work and get her back home again.

All I know is that I've had the flu before and so has she, but neither of us has ever been as sick as she is now. Not even close.

All I know is that I've had the flu before and so has she, but neither of us has ever been as sick as she is now. Not even close.
The flu kills thousands of people every year. Many of those who die had it multiple times in their lives. That does not mean flu is not deadly. One difference with the flu is Doctors were not threatened when they treated it. This new bug was different. There are treatments that help that Doctors are threatened if they use. Sadly this is what happens when you have something that is used the way this has been. A huge percentage of the people who get Covid never know they had anything. Many more feel like they had a cold. This does not mean it does not kill too, just like the flu. Hopefully you will both get better. Hopefully the Doctor treating you will ignore the warnings and give you things that do help but they are facing backlash if they do sadly. Welcome to the way a disease has been used to gain control by people who could care less how many die if it means they gain power. :s0092:

Might seem selfish or self centered but when people get murdered using a gun i ain't giving up my gun. When people die of the flu I ain't giving up my freedoms. Yep I could die of covid but it's a risk just like it's a risk to go into a bad part of town. It's my risk to take.

You are dangerous to the community if you carry a gun and you may carry covid so you are a danger. If I am then follow the rules of safe distance in both cases and you are safe.

Have a great day gents. :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews