JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
All this fuss about getting these Covid shots, 'cause if your old and you don't you could be walking along and your "keister" will fall off. You won't be able to get on a plane, or go to the opera. I can't see what the problem is......... every weekend I get TWO shots and haven't contracted Covid now in over 2 years:

OkO4ywz.jpg

Hey, I had nothing to say when I was 19 at the induction center in Milwaukee, WI about getting injected with "just do what I say serum". Now, I do, and if anything I'll take my chances with getting two shots every weekend of what kept my Irish Grandpa alive until he was 92. HOORAH!
I LOVE this country and will :s0003:defend it till my death, but I will NEVER take orders from a Forgetful Ballerina who can't climb 9 steps.

Last Edited:
Nasty Nancy doesn't need a mask but you do

Hypocritical lawmakers can't wait to lock you down
While it raises my BP every time I see this stuff its really just pathetic. With the way so much is all over the net now people like her do not even try to hide it any more. They rub everyone's nose in the fact that they are power and can do as they please because the peasants keep voting them back in. Look how many run around screaming about masks, who see this, then vote for more of it. It really is a mental disorder. :mad:

I get a lot of right wing news & the gnashing of teeth going on over the covid vaccine is crazy--I got vaccinated a couple of months ago with moderna & it really wasn't a big deal for me.

In fact even with the soreness & the couple days of brain fog it was well worth getting vaccinated imho

Check out the covid insanity in Australia

Unvaccinated folks are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized for covid

Last Edited:
I questions things, I think for myself, I try not to follow the crowds. I work in a hospital and I never got the rona. I believe I have a good defense system etc. and after talking with my sister (she is one of the folks working on, researching, and submitting results to the FDA with regards to the vaccines) I think it's the lesser of two evils to get the shot.

My work informed us that we will need to take the shot by September 30th or we are fired. Frist we had the option to opt out and get weekly test, then that was taken away. The religious exemption doesn't look like it will work. If so, it will be rare. A legit medical exemption may be okay I guess.

I understand the spot the hospital is in, I cannot blame them fully, but I will say that a few nurses and a nurse supervisor have discriminated against me. They think they know better and are better humans than me and that's fine.... so when your behind is getting handed to you, don't expect security to jump right in to serve and protect lol.... but I digress.

It's bs how they are shoving this darn vax down our throats. It's not gonna get any better or easier because we are fighting a WAR, the covid WAR. Boy oh boy.... we sure love our wars.

To keep my way of living and make that paycheck so I can live like a slave in a plantation, I will have to go get vaccinated. But on the bright side, I guess I will be getting a $50 gift card for taking the vax and I will call off work for two days and get paid for it without it coming out of my paid vacation time.

All aboard! next train to VAXXchwitz!
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

I don't get why people are so defensive about getting a covid vaccine when other vaccines have been a mandatory part of their life since birth. To wit:

There are a few differences here. I have yet to have an employer tell me as an adult I can take a vaccine or get fired. When I went to work in Healthcare they offered a vaccine regimen to protect me from Hepatitis. Its a 3 shot deal done over 6 months and VERY expensive. They said they wanted me to take it, free but, did not threaten me if I chose to not take it. I was glad to have it free.
The other problem here is all the lying. The current POTUS and Vice both said they did not trust this vaccine and would not take it. Now they of course pretend they never said that but you can't un ring a bell. Next is the constant lying. The Feds get caught lying almost weekly and pretend they never said what they are on tape saying. Then call people stupid, racists, flat earther's, and such. Then wonder why this does not work. They put out a front man Doctor who changes his mind as often as I change my socks. Then when people question this they are name called. Then people really have to wonder why so many are resting? If the administration wanted to do this in the worst way possible they could not have come up with a better way to make sure they had problems. Yet many don't "get it" :s0092:

Drove to the Banks fire department and got my shot and my 50 dollhairs (visa gift card). Feel a tiny bit soar and I called off for tonight and my work is gonna pay me. Now work can kiss my booty and let me keep my job because the plantation needs me.

I wasn't born yesterday and I know of the evil that exists within our government. This is just more power grab. I will not label this as a false flag, but let's not forget the war on terror for example..... how we were lied to, to get us into a twenty year war and let's not forget all the bs the NSA got to do and get away with. Saddam has weapons of mass destruction and ties to whatever terrorist group you wanna fill in the blank with.

Twenty years later and look at what is going on in Afghanistan.... gain, I digress. The puppet masters will lie to you seven ways to Sunday just to do what they need to do. So if you can crate a health crisis and within that crisis get your agenda through, the sheep will follow, pay for it, and thank you. That is a triple win for the system.

Are we all gonna die in a few years because we took a covid shot? I highly doubt it. Will I be sterilized now that I took the shot? who the F knows. I don't plan on having kids but that isn't the point.

I've seen evil and I am not a church going religious person but I do believe in Jesus and it is all in his hands. Father will keep me/us safe and I truly believe that.... so let's see where this goes.

Now.... what to buy with my gift card lol.

I'm in the high risk group so I got my shots back in March. Besides having to stand in line for 2 hrs for the 1st one the only
problem I've had is being PO'ed that I didn't get a $50-$100 gift card. I should have waited. :s0058:

Drove to the Banks fire department and got my shot and my 50 dollhairs (visa gift card). Feel a tiny bit soar and I called off for tonight and my work is gonna pay me. Now work can kiss my booty and let me keep my job because the plantation needs me.

I wasn't born yesterday and I know of the evil that exists within our government. This is just more power grab. I will not label this as a false flag, but let's not forget the war on terror for example..... how we were lied to, to get us into a twenty year war and let's not forget all the bs the NSA got to do and get away with. Saddam has weapons of mass destruction and ties to whatever terrorist group you wanna fill in the blank with.

Twenty years later and look at what is going on in Afghanistan.... gain, I digress. The puppet masters will lie to you seven ways to Sunday just to do what they need to do. So if you can crate a health crisis and within that crisis get your agenda through, the sheep will follow, pay for it, and thank you. That is a triple win for the system.

Are we all gonna die in a few years because we took a covid shot? I highly doubt it. Will I be sterilized now that I took the shot? who the F knows. I don't plan on having kids but that isn't the point.

I've seen evil and I am not a church going religious person but I do believe in Jesus and it is all in his hands. Father will keep me/us safe and I truly believe that.... so let's see where this goes.

Now.... what to buy with my gift card lol.
Well now I am PISSED! I did not get a gift card. All I got was threats. I am going to go to work and say I want both of my damn gift cards!!
:D

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews