JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Diet? I call mine a gift. Funny how you can learn to like the stuff you hated.

This is what I was put on for the last 6 months...it works but takes some getting used to and a lot of label reading.

750 mil. salt total per day from the 2300 mil. advised
2 tsp. natural sugar per day
No green veggies or corn
No dairy
Whole grain bread (4 slices) at least 5 grams fiber per slice
No seafood except 4 oz. white fish per day.
No fruit juice period, like apple orange,cranberry as so forth
No meat except 4 0z of white meat poultry 3 times a week
Potatoes regular or sweet 3 times a week.
No olive or any other oil
8 glasses of water per day (may add lemon or lime wedges)
No nuts.

I lost 30 lbs. in 4 weeks and am stable at 192 now. I fall off the wagon for special occasions and feel crappy for a day or two but get back on and feel great. DO NOT do this diet without consulting your Dr. I had to have blood tests run before this diet was custom made for me. The last test showed a significant drop in all the previous levels of bad readings.

If you are interested in a couple of cook books I used...PM me

I don't see any meat, potatoes, gravy and beans in there.
Can't be healthy :beer::drunk::cigar::s0005::drink::biglaugh:

Sheldon, if I went on that ~Diet~ They would be taking me to a Psychiatrist... Who would have those Keys, to lock Me IN !!!!!

I tell my doctor this: " I gave up X,Y,Z 26 years ago, Alcohol 22 Years ago... And non-married sex 13 years ago, if I have to give up eating.... It just won't be any fun any more !!!!!

yes, I am overweight, yes it causes problems... I do what I can to keep it from going higher, but not at the expense of one of my small enjoyments of life: Biscuits & Gravy, for Breakfast!!!!

philip

kale+juice.jpg

It's this or be Limpy Limperton. I decided a couple years ago that eating healthy was the less difficult option.

I must say, Gummy, the bendy straw just sets that right off.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top