JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1e9e24104a920138f0da005056a9545d.gif

The Costco in Clackamas started having people line up at 5:00 to get in this morning.It was supposed to be from 8 till 9 for the over 60 group but we all know how that went.Someone said the line went from the front door all around the building to the back and over by Sweet Tomatoes! Not sure in it was that long but it was crazy long. Had 8 pallets of TP which was gone by 9. I can kind understand some of the hoarding mentality but I really do not get TP and kitty litter,They had a limit of 1 on both of them. Freddies and Walmart both had empty shelves on litter,WTF. All this is driven by media hysteria but the traffic sure is nice.Clear roads kinda like before the California infestation ,we better enjoy it while we can.

1585674140433.png

I went to WalMart in Aberdeen, WA for a 9:30 eye appointment this morning.

At 10 am after my appointment, they HAD TP - one pack of 18 "Mega Rolls" per customer. I didn't look for cleaning supplies, but the Dr said they did have alcohol wipes in stock.

Virtually everything else was well stocked, although the Vitamin C was getting slim.

Kitty litter? Man, worst case apocalyptic scenario, your cat can crap outside. What kind of savage lets a cat crap in a box in their house anyway?

Not worse case scenario? Keep your damned cat in the house. That's where it belongs. Not crapping in my yard or killing the birds. Worse case scenario? I'll feed your damned cat to the dog!

This is good. I wish Winco would implement something to the same effect; way too many people bring their whole friggin family into the store. Leave those rugrats at home!

It hasn't been just rug rats. I saw a 5 guy construction crew looking group in there one day around noon. Lunch break maybe?

Not worse case scenario? Keep your damned cat in the house. That's where it belongs. Not crapping in my yard or killing the birds. Worse case scenario? I'll feed your damned cat to the dog!
My cats are savages. I've never seen them kill birds, but snakes, frogs, rats, a turtle once, rabbits and mice. They're feline sociopaths.

Don't forget the firetruck pole sliders.. park the big rig out front and the whole battalion goes in to get the vittles.

You know, I'm thinking a week or so ago there was a single Fireman in Winco? See them there on a fairly regular basis. You see them together, but I think they do spread out shopping to shorten the time they're out of service.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top