JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's important our significant others understand its not a game or something with no consequences. It's also important not to cause a scene if you have neighbors.

I'm against real domestic violence obviously but a lot of times the cops come because someone thinks its a game. One DV charge and no gun rights. The cops error on the side of caution with these calls, as they should, its a serious matter.

What pisses me off most about this story is that it isn't really a story. It's just the Seattle Times trying to stir up anti gun sentiment. Thousands of people get investigated/arrested for DV every day and their firearms are often confiscated pending the outcome of the case, but it never makes news.

What pisses me off most about this story is that it isn't really a story. It's just the Seattle Times trying to stir up anti gun sentiment. Thousands of people get investigated/arrested for DV every day and their firearms are often confiscated pending the outcome of the case, but it never makes news.
It's really just planting a seed in the minds of all the anti-gun women that might feel somehow slighted in the future.. a how-to if you will. Stick it to the man!
still didn't click but sounds probable anyway

It's really just planting a seed in the minds of all the anti-gun women that might feel somehow slighted in the future.. a how-to if you will. Stick it to the man!
still didn't click but sounds probable anyway
Any gun owner that lives with another person is just one crazy phone call away from this exaggerated scenario. I had an angry crazy (now EX-) wife who did precisely that. Why? Because I told her that I was too sick to go to church but made a miraculous recovery while she was gone... and went fishing. She tried to kick me out of the house (MY house) and I wouldn't leave. No DV, not even an argument... I went out to my shop to get away from her screaming, which is where the cops found me, and she called 911.

I went away. My guns went away. She knew how to hit low and that's exactly what she did. It got dismissed, of course, and I got my guns back. But that arrest is still on record and has caused me technical difficulties twice since then. Once in '05 and most recently was a delay in early '17... that whole episode happened in '96. I'm in the process of getting the record reviewed and having it removed.

Any gun owner that lives with another person is just one crazy phone call away from this exaggerated scenario. I had an angry crazy (now EX-) wife who did precisely that. Why? Because I told her that I was too sick to go to church but made a miraculous recovery while she was gone... and went fishing. She tried to kick me out of the house (MY house) and I wouldn't leave. No DV, not even an argument... I went out to my shop to get away from her screaming, which is where the cops found me, and she called 911.

I went away. My guns went away. She knew how to hit low and that's exactly what she did. It got dismissed, of course, and I got my guns back. But that arrest is still on record and has caused me technical difficulties twice since then. Once in '05 and most recently was a delay in early '17... that whole episode happened in '96. I'm in the process of getting the record reviewed and having it removed.
This is why I keep Jesus crackers right in the cupboard.
lol, just kidding, man. I hears ya abouts the crazy

Nice collection.
The guy had mature taste in firearms.
A regular connoisseur.

You have to be careful that you don't even get close to the line with some Nasty Woman.

Last Edited:
Blow up the neighborhood with an M79 and a few carbines? maybe if he had a china lake...
Unfortunately if you're gunna own that kinda hardware and live in a predominantly liberal city, you gotta be careful what you say when you throw your flask at people.

Last Edited:
Liberal city and their PD trying to scare the cattle. "Oohh look how we saved you from all this scary stuff."

A guy I personally know in CA just got arrested and his story covered on a lot of local news outlets. A local PD captain has some choice quotes in here. Arsenal Of Suspected Black Market Rifles Seized In Santa Clara

The original story said unregistered assault rifles, and the photos clearly showed the bullet button device, which means under CA law that his rifle wasn't an assault weapon.

Either way, this guy wasn't the brightest, and liked pushing the edge of legal. All it takes is for the police to report his guns were illegal and there's no way he can afford his own defense.

Moral of the story is it just takes a little bit of antigun laws and it enables local police to arrest on just about anything. Especially if someone dislikes you.

As a gun owner you better act like a bubbleguming saint because you're already half way to a criminal just by owning guns.. in a liberal utopia.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top