JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not going to berate the situation, all that needs to be said, already has...

One report I heard said he left the G23 on the dash... But the console makes much more sense.

Perhaps all officers should be issued a quick access auto size gun safe to be bolted into the automobile...

Actually anyone who regularly carries should have their vehicles so equipped. One never knows when one will need to secure their sidearm in their car or truck

My department issues us 2 quick access safes, its up to us to use them.

"Who would steal a Glock?"

How about anybody not able to pass a BG check, has no money and wants a gun that will go bang every time the trigger is pulled?

Not a reflection on the poster, but that's about the most arrogant short-sighted post I've read today, and I just logged in.

So I mean that in a nice way. :rolleyes:

"Who would steal a Glock?"

How about anybody not able to pass a BG check, has no money and wants a gun that will go bang every time the trigger is pulled?

Not a reflection on the poster, but that's about the most arrogant short-sighted post I've read today, and I just logged in.

So I mean that in a nice way. :rolleyes:
They'd probably shoot it horizontally too. LoL

I wish they would bait these bass turds. There is far too much of this happening at boat launches and trail heads. It's seems like it would be pretty easy to catch some of these people if there was the will.

I wish they would bait these bass turds. There is far too much of this happening at boat launches and trail heads. It's seems like it would be pretty easy to catch some of these people if there was the will.

Public caning would be nice to start. Put it on PBS once a week. I would bet it would not take long for this crime to become an oddity rather than a norm.

Yeah, because there is nothing lesbians appreciate more than some guy coming around who is sure that HE is the only stud that is man enough to make them change teams. :rolleyes:
The trick is acting like you're all just friends and get drunk together. Aka the trick is not to try... works every time, but maybe I'm just prettier than the. LoL

Public caning would be nice to start. Put it on PBS once a week. I would bet it would not take long for this crime to become an oddity rather than a norm.
I think people just don't want to assume or are totally ignorant. I used to believe in benefit of the doubt, but then I worked retail... THEY'RE ALWAYS GUILTY OF SOMETHING!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top