JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The reason for practicing perfect marksmanship fundamentals is so that when you find yourself in a gun fight with a bad guy, in the dark, in the rain, and after staying up too late the night before is so that you can still be more accurate than you would be without those skills.

Sounds to me like some sympathetic "me too" firing to me. :rolleyes:

It's pretty interesting that that "traffic cop" in Texas shot and killed those two terrorists.. with two shots. In the dark. With a revolver.

Well obviously they need to go back to shotguns.
Two rounds of 3" #4 buck magnum express is equal to 82 shots! It just sounds so much better.

Where did all the bullets go?
Some no doubt into innocent bystanders which will then be chalked off to 'gang' shootings or something,

Really though (and I could be WAY off) but my 'critical' side tells me NY LEOs (especially Brooklyn) are probably not particularly 'gun' people and most likely never shoot beyond department requirements and probably never handle them more than twice a day - once in the holster in the morning and out at the end of the day.

Where did all the bullets go?
I don't know, but the LEO teaching our firearms safety class said each and everyone of us was responsible for "owning" every single projectile fired. Sounds like thy do things different back east.

Seriously, why are the police carrying weapons anyway. It's illegal for the citizens and so these police have no need. Rather, they should be carrying night sticks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top