JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering about the foregrip situation with the gsg 5pk. I will have one in a couple weeks (waiting to pick it up), and when I held one in person, it felt like it sorely needed a foregrip to be comfortable in my hands.

Ive seen the pic thread on ar15, and a few have put the foregrip on their 5pk. Now I am hearing this makes it an AOW...

So would putting a foregrip on my gsg 5pk be illegal or not? :s0131: :confused:

Fore grip on a pistol makes it an AOW. Which means you pay 200.00 and fill out some paperwork and wait.

Fore grip on a rifle is ok. Which means you can do what you want with the fore grip on or off.

Fore grip on a pistol makes it an AOW. Which means you pay 200.00 and fill out some paperwork and wait.

Fore grip on a rifle is ok. Which means you can do what you want with the fore grip on or off.

This is not technically true.

If you Form 1 (make) an AOW, it's a $200 tax to the ATF.

However, if you Form 4 (transfer) your GSG-5 your dealer as an AOW, it's only a $5 transfer tax to the ATF + your dealer fees.

Otherwise, yes. Forward grip on a pistol = AOW. On a rifle, it is still a rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top