JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering about the foregrip situation with the gsg 5pk. I will have one in a couple weeks (waiting to pick it up), and when I held one in person, it felt like it sorely needed a foregrip to be comfortable in my hands.

Ive seen the pic thread on ar15, and a few have put the foregrip on their 5pk. Now I am hearing this makes it an AOW...

So would putting a foregrip on my gsg 5pk be illegal or not? :s0131: :confused:

Fore grip on a pistol makes it an AOW. Which means you pay 200.00 and fill out some paperwork and wait.

Fore grip on a rifle is ok. Which means you can do what you want with the fore grip on or off.

Fore grip on a pistol makes it an AOW. Which means you pay 200.00 and fill out some paperwork and wait.

Fore grip on a rifle is ok. Which means you can do what you want with the fore grip on or off.

This is not technically true.

If you Form 1 (make) an AOW, it's a $200 tax to the ATF.

However, if you Form 4 (transfer) your GSG-5 your dealer as an AOW, it's only a $5 transfer tax to the ATF + your dealer fees.

Otherwise, yes. Forward grip on a pistol = AOW. On a rifle, it is still a rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top