JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sounds like it was a Good Bust. It says He was a Convicted Felon. They found a Machine Gun and that's what He'd been Convicted for before. Like I said Good Bust!!!

Now, he should just NEVER get out again.

This is one of those times they caught the idiot because he filled out a form, not any real police work. This guy represents the dumbest of the dumb and is NOT the norm for criminals.

Its like a felon filling out a 4473... just dumb.

What it means is that the System worked the way it was designed. And that the info got to the Right people, who then did their jobs. This is just the kind of Bevis that Really NEEDS to be Off the Streets, forever. He's already proven he is going to be abiding by the Law.:):);)

What it means is that the System worked the way it was designed. And that the info got to the Right people, who then did their jobs. This is just the kind of Bevis that Really NEEDS to be Off the Streets, forever. He's already proven he is going to be abiding by the Law.:):);)

How do you get that from the story? There is no indication of how his guns were configured, or the disposition of his arrest.

Washington considers a binary trigger a machine gun. Bump stocks are considered machine guns. Perhaps this guy refused to comply with CA's recent law changes (2 months ago).

Read between the lines. He was possibly just like us before the laws passed and now you're applauding his arrest.

If you read the article, it says he was a Convicted Felon. So, his being in possession of ANY kind of Machine Gun, which was referred to in the article, was illegal. His earlier Conviction was for Possession of a Machine Gun, too. He belongs in jail.

How do you get that from the story? There is no indication of how his guns were configured, or the disposition of his arrest.

Washington considers a binary trigger a machine gun. Bump stocks are considered machine guns. Perhaps this guy refused to comply with CA's recent law changes (2 months ago).

Read between the lines. He was possibly just like us before the laws passed and now you're applauding his arrest.
I think you missed the part that he was a "Convicted Felon"

Actually from what I heard from a long time NFA dealer Washington state considers any part of a machine gun to be a machine gun. Machinegun parts equal a machinegun even if you don't have the entire gun, they figure you have the intent to build one.

i read about this earlier, here is more on why he is a felon. "Ponder is banned from owning a gun because of his previous 2001 felony convictions for possession of a machine gun and counterfeiting money, Becerra said at a news conference in downtown L.A."

i read about this earlier, here is more on why he is a felon. "Ponder is banned from owning a gun because of his previous 2001 felony convictions for possession of a machine gun and counterfeiting money, Becerra said at a news conference in downtown L.A."
It said that in the Article posted above.

Among the guns confiscated, 11 "ghost guns" with no serial number, meaning they can't be traced.

"If someone has this kind of firepower and they are going through great pains to make sure that it isn't traceable, it is for ill-gotten gains," said L.A. County District Attorney Jackie Lacey, who announced the charges against the Ponders.

So, if you believe in the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, if you believe in the right to own 80% lowers, if you believe in the right to have arms the government has no record of, which is fully legal in these United States, your doing it for "I'll-gotten gains", at least according to the L.A. County District Attorney... Whatever happened to Constitutional Rights? I realize this guy was a felon, check. But these thoughts and rules are applied equally to the law abiding...

Makes me want to go and lay in a supply of 80% lowers, just because.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top