JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like beta testing a system that will be used against you and I.

While this particular case might have been a good bust, don't believe everything you read. Of course they are going to tell you he was evil, he had scary weapons.
This system is designed with one thing in mind, identify and remove guns from their owners.

Remember, the whole thing is in CA and if there is a single thing that can be said about CA it is their Gun Laws are Very different than most of the rest of the Country. Their Laws aren't any better and they aren't any more effective they are just MORE!!!

Sounds like beta testing a system that will be used against you and I.

While this particular case might have been a good bust, don't believe everything you read. Of course they are going to tell you he was evil, he had scary weapons.
This system is designed with one thing in mind, identify and remove guns from their owners.

Exactly this. This is why I posted it.

This system is possibly the worst thing I've heard of in the whole scheme of crazy CA gun laws.

Especially when you consider they had this system in place and when they decided citizens needed to register their ARs as assault weapons, they had an instant list of people to check up on. Anyone that had purchased an AR before the registration requirement, and not registered on time may wind up in this "system."

No tragic canoe accidents there... They know who has them and when they become illegal, they'll show up to find them. Insta-felon, just add search warrant.

It's just another reason to not live in the Craziness that's called California!!! I've only been there a few times and I have ZERO reason for ever going back. Now I have ZERO plus 1.

It's just another reason to not live in the Craziness that's called California!!! I've only been there a few times and I have ZERO reason for ever going back. Now I have ZERO plus 1.
"We're the only state that does this. It's a shame – because we see tragedies occur way too often, and mass killings," Becerra [CA AG] said.

The plan is to bring it to a state near you soon.

Propaganda is a useful tool for controlling the masses. We are so quick to judge and condemn by what a government official says.

Looks to me like someone who resisted registration and who is now being made an example of. I Wonder if the daughter with felony firearms charges was as evil as the father ?

What's sad is how easily we could all be made criminals and felons.

Exactly this. This is why I posted it.

This system is possibly the worst thing I've heard of in the whole scheme of crazy CA gun laws.

Especially when you consider they had this system in place and when they decided citizens needed to register their ARs as assault weapons, they had an instant list of people to check up on. Anyone that had purchased an AR before the registration requirement, and not registered on time may wind up in this "system."

No tragic canoe accidents there... They know who has them and when they become illegal, they'll show up to find them. Insta-felon, just add search warrant.
I have 2 "assault weapons" registered in California. Have never had an issue with them but I am not a felon. I wrestled with the decision to register them but decided that I wanted to shoot them without looking over my shoulder. I am not unhappy with the decision and my kids still living in California can legally inherit them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads