JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are creatures of habit yet we can't remember if we just locked the door:D If you want to remember to take your gun with you then put your car keys with it, make it a habit.o_O

Since I left home without my reading glasses yesterday, no condemnation from me.

I have a habit of the pat drill - pat all my carry locations-
Phone- pat, check
Keys - pat, check
Knife -pat, check

Clearly not foolproof.

Actually no. I am always very aware of being armed. Conversely, much aware when I'm unarmed. It's just how my mind works.
This might help you. When I dress I lay my pants w/ IWB holster out on the bed and immediately place my pistol next to it. So, don pants - holster the Sig. Good luck ! SRG

Sorry Bolus, I didn't recognize you....:D

The Mask.jpg

Hell people leave babies in cars all the time.

I've never done this. I have a galco IWB holster with the clips so when I get home I just slide it out and in the kitchen cupboard it goes.
And when it goes on clip it on and go:

I always put my house keys next to my pistol in its iwb holster, next to my wallet, edc knife, and sabre spray. My house door can't lock by itself from the inside, so I have to use the key to lock it. This way there's no way to forget it.

I have completely forgotten 3 times, all after switching to my M&P40c. When I had my compact 1911, never once forgot. The M&P is sooo much lighter and compact that one of those times I thought I was carrying. 2 of those times were in the same week, and since then I always remember to physically reach back and put my hand on the gun.

I never forget my CC gun. I take it out of the holster. Put `the holster on and do a load check then load and do a press check and put it in t`he holster.
I will admit I lef my gun at home when going to the range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top