JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My cousins ex went to LESA at the Pierce Co building in Tacoma years ago to get his license.He was a sniper in Viet Nam.
He asks how long before I get it?

30 day just like everyone else

3 day later

Is my permit in yet?

I told you 30 days

Could you look please?

Well I don't know who you are but here is your permit.

He figure the red flags came up so they issued it quickly

Utah was about 2 months and my renewal from Clallam Co sheriff took 30 days

It will go out in the mail tomorrow...

Of interest, I needed to get fingerprints for this, so I went back to the Linn Cty Sheriff's office. I presented my CFL to the clerk who found the fingerprints from the Oregon license they issued last year and simply printed those out on the appropriate form. Nice and easy (and $20). Ladies at LCSO were as friendly as ever!

It will go out in the mail tomorrow...

Of interest, I needed to get fingerprints for this, so I went back to the Linn Cty Sheriff's office. I presented my CFL to the clerk who found the fingerprints from the Oregon license they issued last year and simply printed those out on the appropriate form. Nice and easy (and $20). Ladies at LCSO were as friendly as ever!

Sounds like a good idea because it is fairly cheap, time saving, and the prints shouldn't be rejected. One of my coworkers had to resubmit their prints to Utah.

in eugene oregon a liscense renewal is recieved when you go in and pay the renewal fee. they print it while you are there.( this year i had to supply a U.S. passport for some reason, kinda weird.)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews