JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clackamas (this must be a record)

appt 03/11
received 3/17 (4 business days)

nice!

Well, my wife just took the class at Keiths this last Tuesday, filled it all out and will turn it in hopefully today. So I will keep y'all informed.

As for mine it is not new (renewal) and I did everything on Tuesday, they said they would mail it out "soon" so we will see how long THAT takes as well.

nice!

Well, my wife just took the class at Keiths this last Tuesday, filled it all out and will turn it in hopefully today. So I will keep y'all informed.

As for mine it is not new (renewal) and I did everything on Tuesday, they said they would mail it out "soon" so we will see how long THAT takes as well.

what county?

Yes they dooo indeed push it all the way out. I had to wait 3wks to get my appointment if I remember right. Worth the waite though ;) I like Polk Co. staff much better too, nice gals out there

When I had to renew my permit,I had to go to Clallam county to get it...30 days (Tacoma/Pierce co was immediate).
Friday I was making my rounds in PA,saw this guy at a store asking where to renew his.
He lived in Port Angeles,so he needed to go to their police station.
Saw him and hour later with his permit...15 minutes

I think only those who live in Alaska, Arizona, Vermont, and Wyoming. They have you beat at birth. Wish all states would do that, but hey, we're getting there.

Isn't it July that this begins in Wyoming and only Constitutional Carry for Wyoming residents?

Douglas County

Appointment given for 3 weeks after I called on 4/4/11, then the County called me and offered an earlier Saturday appointment. Fingerprinted and photographed Saturday 4/9/11. License came in the mail and was in my hand Wed. 4/13/11.

Clackamas County
CHL delivery time: 15 minutes

Went in last week at 11:30 to apply for CHL. Walked out at 11:45 with CHL.

Due to some budget shortcuts, CHL application appointments are hard to come by because the woman who schedules them is only allowed to work 20 hours per week. The CHL office just started accepting walk-ins last week to help with the issue. They are also printing / laminating the CHLs while you wait.

Washington Co, Or. Just had my appointment Friday 4/15. The nice ladies there told me to expect it about 5/8.
I did my Utah, saw the credit card billing, but not sure yet of the due date.

SO I am confused - If everything has to go through OSP why are some getting short cycle times and others closer to 2 - 4 weeks. ( After fingerprinting). Do some sherrifs bundle stuff and send it in lets say 1x / wk?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top