JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have recently contacted a couple of firearms training businesses that are known on NWFA and have found that communication is NOT their strong point. I had to contact one of them three times over the course of two weeks before I received a response, and the other one, despite responding quickly to my initial inquiry for which I thanked them, has yet to respond to my follow-up email sent March 18 (19 days ago) or the second follow-up email sent Mar. 26. What gives??? Is there a secret language I need to speak to get these people to take my money?

In contradiction to my recent experience, I took 6 courses with OFA when they were around and I've taken 3 courses with DFI. I have been very impressed with the communication I received from both of these very professional training organizations! Man I miss OFA...

Last Edited:
If the service is poor before they've taken your money, imagine what it would be after. I refuse to chase folks to take my cash. YMMV

I'm far from being a cynic, and on the contrary am generally joyous, but I've got zero patience for any organization that cannot reply to a basic inquiry. Put another way, much more bluntly, if they cannot engage in simple exchange on a business matter, to hell with them.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews