JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have recently contacted a couple of firearms training businesses that are known on NWFA and have found that communication is NOT their strong point. I had to contact one of them three times over the course of two weeks before I received a response, and the other one, despite responding quickly to my initial inquiry for which I thanked them, has yet to respond to my follow-up email sent March 18 (19 days ago) or the second follow-up email sent Mar. 26. What gives??? Is there a secret language I need to speak to get these people to take my money?

In contradiction to my recent experience, I took 6 courses with OFA when they were around and I've taken 3 courses with DFI. I have been very impressed with the communication I received from both of these very professional training organizations! Man I miss OFA...

Last Edited:
If the service is poor before they've taken your money, imagine what it would be after. I refuse to chase folks to take my cash. YMMV

I'm far from being a cynic, and on the contrary am generally joyous, but I've got zero patience for any organization that cannot reply to a basic inquiry. Put another way, much more bluntly, if they cannot engage in simple exchange on a business matter, to hell with them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top