Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Communication with Firearms Training Organizations

Reactions
I have recently contacted a couple of firearms training businesses that are known on NWFA and have found that communication is NOT their strong point. I had to contact one of them three times over the course of two weeks before I received a response, and the other one, despite responding quickly to my initial inquiry for which I thanked them, has yet to respond to my follow-up email sent March 18 (19 days ago) or the second follow-up email sent Mar. 26. What gives??? Is there a secret language I need to speak to get these people to take my money?

In contradiction to my recent experience, I took 6 courses with OFA when they were around and I've taken 3 courses with DFI. I have been very impressed with the communication I received from both of these very professional training organizations! Man I miss OFA...

Last edited:

CountryGent

Reactions
I'm far from being a cynic, and on the contrary am generally joyous, but I've got zero patience for any organization that cannot reply to a basic inquiry. Put another way, much more bluntly, if they cannot engage in simple exchange on a business matter, to hell with them.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online