JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know it's actually funny I was just about to make a post about exactly this sort of thing. I was watching Pitch Black with Vin Diesel good movie by the way. And one of the guys on the movie makes a comment that struck home." You can live without the necessities of life provided you have the little luxuries".
Does anybody prep for the luxuries. I know some will say it's a waste of space waste of carry weight butt there has to be more to surviving than just survival. What about actually living? Has anybody prepped for any vices that they might have? Other than a deck of cards does anybody have plans on bugging out with some sort of entertainment to keep up morale?

Me too!
We started this as an idea of sitting on the roof, opening the bottle, and watching as Soviet nuclear bombs blew up Portland and Seattle.
Now it's kept in reserve for the possibility of trying to make it through 3 months of rain until the post-earthquake/volcano roads are rebuilt.

Gawd... I hope nobody mentions a blow-up doll. :rolleyes:o_O

:D

Lmao...it could also serve a floatation device as well as keeping up your........ morale

Gotta love the Google image search....

flotation-device.jpg

aa02c-fail-photos-fail-nation-inflatable-raft-fail.jpg

Its been a long time but if memory serves, Mrs. Howell wrote the book on "comfort kit".. especially for a three hour cruise.
Come on, Gilligan only had a freaking doofus hat!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top