JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2016-7-19_18-2-33.jpeg

I have a bottle of Scotch and a 5 pound bag of pipe Tobacco in my Bob/GHB!!! Figure I'm going to sit on my front porch watching Kit Peak/ Norad getting hit with nuke potshots, might as well enjoy the show!

I have a bottle of Scotch and a 5 pound bag of pipe Tobacco in my Bob/GHB!!! Figure I'm going to sit on my front porch watching Kit Peak/ Norad getting hit with nuke potshots, might as well enjoy the show!

Five lbs of tobacco? You must be waiting for sloooooow nukkkkes!

Assuming we don't need to list obvious basic items like a knife (although I like to whittle on a stick as a pastime) Ect...

My luxury items are:

TP

Honestly, other then camping or hiking, during my 'survival' trainings and outings I am so busy making/breaking camp, cooking, finding food (water isn't so hard over here) etc that I wouldn't have time to sit and enjoy 1st world luxuries.

If we are talking getting home then I want to be on the move as much as possible and sleeping when not.

If at home, I'm staying there until it is no longer an option and would be too busy staying alert for danger.

Not really - in the sense of a non-necessity or luxury. I have done without luxuries for so much of my life that I don't consider them as something that I need for survival.

That doesn't mean I don't have them and that they are not nice to have - I do and they are - but if it came down to survival, I can do without them.

That said, rest is a necessity. The older I get, the more I need to be comfortable when I sleep. I can't sleep on the bare ground or a hard floor anymore and be expected to get any real rest. So where many people in the world survive doing that, the longer I would have to do that, the shorter is the time I would survive - so I consider some kind of padding a plus, and a comfortable bed a definite necessity in the long term.

I can and have made do without other luxuries, whether they be chocolate or other things like that, and I know I can again.

Damn you! You made me think of chocolate!

Now I have to go get some chocolate ice cream from the freezer. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads