JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of parting with my Colt SF-VI DAO revolver in bright stainless (pic below). This is the factory bobbed hammer version of the all stainless six shooter. I see everywhere that this gun was not made for long and is pretty rare. It goes for an inflated price on Gunbroker but I want to avoid shipping it if I can. What would be a fair price to ask for this gun locally?

In the pic below it is wearing custom wood grips but I would be selling it with the original grips. I do not have the box.

ColtSF-VI.jpg

That piece of junk? Better just throw it away cuz no one is gonna want a little revolver from some fly-by-night gun maker like Colt. Better yet just give it to me and I'll probably dispose of it for you, I won't even charge you for it.

Wouldn't want some poor bastard who doesn't know any better to hurt himself trying to fire this POS. Maybe I'll trade it in for a $75 gift card at the gun buy back. :p

Beautiful Colt PP, but only a "collector" will pay the "big bucks" for a .38 DOA revolver. There's a Colt SF-VI not DAO going off at $800 on GB right now (you probably know that.) I'd start at what I had in it, and see what happens, you can always go down....BTW did I tell ya that's a Beautiful Colt................:s0155:

Beautiful Colt PP, but only a "collector" will pay the "big bucks" for a .38 DOA revolver. There's a Colt SF-VI not DAO going off at $800 on GB right now (you probably know that.) I'd start at what I had in it, and see what happens, you can always go down....BTW did I tell ya that's a Beautiful Colt................:s0155:

Just got three offers in the past two days all in excess of $1100 each. Seems they only made a few hundred of these DAO models.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top