JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of parting with my Colt SF-VI DAO revolver in bright stainless (pic below). This is the factory bobbed hammer version of the all stainless six shooter. I see everywhere that this gun was not made for long and is pretty rare. It goes for an inflated price on Gunbroker but I want to avoid shipping it if I can. What would be a fair price to ask for this gun locally?

In the pic below it is wearing custom wood grips but I would be selling it with the original grips. I do not have the box.

ColtSF-VI.jpg

That piece of junk? Better just throw it away cuz no one is gonna want a little revolver from some fly-by-night gun maker like Colt. Better yet just give it to me and I'll probably dispose of it for you, I won't even charge you for it.

Wouldn't want some poor bastard who doesn't know any better to hurt himself trying to fire this POS. Maybe I'll trade it in for a $75 gift card at the gun buy back. :p

Beautiful Colt PP, but only a "collector" will pay the "big bucks" for a .38 DOA revolver. There's a Colt SF-VI not DAO going off at $800 on GB right now (you probably know that.) I'd start at what I had in it, and see what happens, you can always go down....BTW did I tell ya that's a Beautiful Colt................:s0155:

Beautiful Colt PP, but only a "collector" will pay the "big bucks" for a .38 DOA revolver. There's a Colt SF-VI not DAO going off at $800 on GB right now (you probably know that.) I'd start at what I had in it, and see what happens, you can always go down....BTW did I tell ya that's a Beautiful Colt................:s0155:

Just got three offers in the past two days all in excess of $1100 each. Seems they only made a few hundred of these DAO models.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top