JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why should YOU pay for medical treatment caused by somebody else?
Do you pay your doctor to fix your back when you bubblegumed it up lifting that cumbersome box at work? Did you just order another item online when the post office/UPS/FedEx dropped it and broke it?
Oh, bummer, that idiot just ran a stop sign and T-boned me since he was more important than me. Oh well, I'll just cover it myself...

Do you pay your doctor to fix your back when you bubblegumed it up lifting that cumbersome box at work? Did you just order another item online when the post office/UPS/FedEx dropped it and broke it?
Oh, bummer, that idiot just ran a stop sign and T-boned me since he was more important than me. Oh well, I'll just cover it myself...

My comment was in jest. Sorry If you didnt notice it.

Well if the box require a 2 man lift...then yes you should be responsible since you didn't get assistance to do it, if you didn't get insurance on your package then yes you should buy another one..., and as far as someone hitting you. Well actually you do pay for insurance to cover your butt if they won't. I don't mean to be coy, but try again.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top