JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. Do you really think Magpul is going to relocate to states like Washington and Oregon where the electorate isn't that much different than Colorado? States that seriously considered/are considering universal background checks, "assault weapon" bans, and magazine capacity limits? States that elect Ginny Burdick and Adam Kline to the legislature? If Magpul is going to go through the pain and cost of relocating, they are going to a safely pro-gun rights state like Utah or Arizona, not Oregon or Washington. Oregon and Washington are politically a lot more like Colorado and California than like Utah or Arizona.

I would expect Magpul to move to WY personally

My understanding of the new law is that it will ban the sale, transfer and possession of >15 round magazines.

I bet the sales of PVC and shovels have gone through the roof... ;)

It bans sales and transfers, but all mags owned before July 1 are grandfathered. Because mags aren't serialized, it would be very hard for them to prove when a mag was transferred unless you were caught in the act.

In other words, it's a law full of holes.

It bans sales and transfers, but all mags owned before July 1 are grandfathered. Because mags aren't serialized, it would be very hard for them to prove when a mag was transferred unless you were caught in the act.

In other words, it's a law full of holes.

Wait now, the new law requires that they be serialized if they're manufactured in-state! You know one of the biggest magazine manufacturers is in Colorado, so they're going to be serialized from now on. They fixed that loophole!

Or, uh, something..... :s0054:

Wait now, the new law requires that they be serialized if they're manufactured in-state! You know one of the biggest magazine manufacturers is in Colorado, so they're going to be serialized from now on. They fixed that loophole!

Or, uh, something..... :s0054:

Except that big manufacturer is moving out of CO ASAP.

Declaring economic war on Colorado

The gun rights community has taken the adage “money talks and B.S. walks” and reversed it ... and are now saying that their money walks, and Tom Gresham, host of the nationally-broadcast “Gun Talk” yesterday took a step right behind Magpul Industries.

<broken link removed>

Don't forget to click the "like" button and be sure to click over to David Codrea's column (link at the bottom of mine) as he weighs in with some interesting perspective on Colorado.

Only problem with this is that the boycott is going to most impact the jobs and buisness in Colorado that are actully pro-gun. For example, if I go hunting in Wyoming over Co, it impacts the local guide, outfitter, small town grocery, etc. How do you think these folks voted? Now they are out of a job and leave, so does this boycott make Co even more liberal. Makes you think.

Declaring economic war on Colorado

The gun rights community has taken the adage "money talks and B.S. walks" and reversed it ... and are now saying that their money walks, and Tom Gresham, host of the nationally-broadcast "Gun Talk" yesterday took a step right behind Magpul Industries.

<broken link removed>

Don't forget to click the "like" button and be sure to click over to David Codrea's column (link at the bottom of mine) as he weighs in with some interesting perspective on Colorado.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top