JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YES.....SPAM has come a long way.

However...
I like the standard SPAM.

Spam-Fo-Real-003.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Yah, I can roll with :s0147:, even some of the wacky new flavors. But Pumpkin Spice?! :eek:

I'm reminded of a Christmas office party some years back. The booze served, at least as far as I could see, was some kind of IPA infused with said. Since I still consumed Ethanol back then, I figured "Well, free drinks and how bad can it be?" A trip to the men's lavatory after sip one answered that intellectual inquiry conclusively. :s0155:

Yah, I can roll with :s0147:, even some of the wacky new flavors. But Pumpkin Spice?! :eek:

I'm reminded of a Christmas office party some years back. The booze served, at least as far as I could see, was some kind of IPA infused with said. Since I still consumed Ethanol back then, I figured "Well, free drinks and how bad can it be?" A trip to the men's lavatory after sip one answered that intellectual inquiry conclusively. :s0155:
IPAs all taste like some kind of rotten fruit juice anyway, so... :s0114:

Spam was invented and produced in 1934 and turned out to be very popular. The company announced last week that if sales continue to grow they will start the process to make their second batch.

:s0114: :s0114:
For dessert, a couple of Hostess Twinkies from the first batch in 1930, which have not yet reached their "sell by" date.

By the way, that batch was filled with Banana Cream!

how da hell did I miss this thread, I love fried spam sandwiches, and i live for real classic old school bologna. it all seems to be made from turkey now, we had a old timer butcher where I lived in Maine as a boy, every Sat my Dad and I would go there early in the morning before fishing and load up on cold cuts for the week, then snack on there in the truck on the drive home after, great times.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews