JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gentlemen and Ladies… it's time to come to the aid of your dummer gun lovers that screwed around and did not buy the gun they wanted when they were plentiful! So open up that safe, get a crowbar and pry up floor boards you have those stockpiled rifles squirreled and put them for sale on this site!! After all that will give you either more comrades in arms…. Or more targets!!! 😁 (just really tired of seeing "Out of Stock!)
092036A8-CF63-44A1-8281-C7D055A2DCFF.png

I second the question, what are you looking for? I've got a stainless steel Tikka CTR in .260 Remington in a Manners stock I might be persuaded to sell, as well as some rimfires, including a CZ455 with .22LR/.17HMR bull barrels in a matching Manners stock and a .17HMR Savage 93R in a chassis. All are right-handed, all are scoped.

Remingtons became collectors items practically overnight. Fetching huge percentages over what they were currently. Hell, there is one of those bolt action pistols in 300 black in the classifieds right now, that is much higher than it was when they sold them in stores.

I have a few vintage Mossberg 22 rifles if anyone is interested. They are highly underrated and highly accurate rifles. Great for a kid's first rifle. PM me if interested.

Here ya go... you could make em bolt action... :)

I would make two suggestions here :

1) In this time of "rifle drought"...research just what rifle you want.
"bolt action rifles" , covers a lot of different types of rifles , calibers , uses , etc....
Save your pennies...and when you do see what you like....buy it.

2) Make a actual Rifle Wanted ad in our classified section....rather than "fishing" for one here in the discussion forum.
Andy

I know some guys have had bad luck with Guns.com, but I've had very good luck. You just have to be diligent about checking it everyday. If you know the Sku# of the rifle you want, add it to your "favorites".. very easy. Prices vary widely, since this is a nationwide network of dealers. There is no need to buy from price gougers. Another seller will be along shortly.

I thank you gentlemen for the good suggestion, and I have done and are doing most of them, as for the AR suggestion, that's next years obsession!
I was Just laughing at myself and my current obsession and hoped I could make a few few people laugh along with me! I will find the rifle I am looking for… it's out there, we just haven't met yet!

Remington's are collectibles! Who knew?
Weirdly enough, they are now. Since the company went under, the ones that exist, exist. There may never be another Remington 700 made again. Some of their more one of models are now fetching a premium used, even the lesser expensive common models have increased in value.

I know some guys have had bad luck with Guns.com, but I've had very good luck. You just have to be diligent about checking it everyday. If you know the Sku# of the rifle you want, add it to your "favorites".. very easy. Prices vary widely, since this is a nationwide network of dealers. There is no need to buy from price gougers. Another seller will be along shortly.
Great idea! And one I had na thought of… will do!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top