JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My .308 RAR is MOA for the first three shots before the barrel gets hot and the groups open up a bit, but if you're shooting more than one (maybe two) shots while hunting, you're doing it wrong. It shoots like a laser with Remington 150gr Core-Lokt ammo.
View attachment 1754096

Several years back I took a deer 1.5 hours into opening day and only fired one shot right through his heart.

View attachment 1754097
Wow, blew the lungs out. Must of been a 9mm.

So far, but I'm waiting for better rings to mount the Diamondback. The Bushnell will probably end up on a .twenty-two. I'm also waiting for a Wilson Combat Q Comp brake. I'll get it zeroed as soon as that stuff shows up. In the meantime, the bolt is way too tight and wants some smoothing and lube.

I tried to take off the split scope mounts to replace it with a one piece rail and one of the heads on a screw popped off. The others removed with a bit of a snap but unfortunately one of the snaps was a head breaking off.
I called Savage and they sent me a return label so I'll drop it at FedEx tomorrow.
I'm bummed, I've got the mount, rings and the scope now but no rifle and who knows how long to wait.

I tried to take off the split scope mounts to replace it with a one piece rail and one of the heads on a screw popped off. The others removed with a bit of a snap but unfortunately one of the snaps was a head breaking off.
I called Savage and they sent me a return label so I'll drop it at FedEx tomorrow.
I'm bummed, I've got the mount, rings and the scope now but no rifle and who knows how long to wait.
Wow. That's sad.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR