JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does only a TQ qualify as "medical," I don't know. It covers the appendages, but the biggest target area is the torso where the TQ does nothing.

I have a G17 and a spare mag, 5.3 Spray, a Swiss army knife, TQ and 3" by 5' of Celox Z-fold gauze, and a sharpie. Sharpie can be used to push gauze into a penetrating wound if necessary.
Well, since you can now find pads and tampons in the men's room, one less thing to carry. Just don't push too deep into that penetrating wound. It might mess with the keister carry.

The standard gun supporter take on mass shootings is that they are so rare that your chances of being in one are like winning the lottery.

The antigun position is that mass shootings are altogether too common, therefore steps ought to be taken to make it harder for maniacs to make them happen.

You sound like you want your cake and eat it to.
Again, for some of us (apparently not you), it's not about the risk of it happening, it's about the stakes if it does.

Again, for some of us (apparently not you), it's not about the risk of it happening, it's about the stakes if it does.
The "stakes" are getting killed - something that can happen in such a wide variety of ways that focusing so intently on just one of them makes it sound like you either judge it likely, or have a particular phobia.

The "stakes" are getting killed - something that can happen in such a wide variety of ways that focusing so intently on just one of them makes it sound like you either judge it likely, or have a particular phobia.
I know right? Those pesky WMDs are so unlikely to happen, we just shouldn't worry about them at all.

Let's dismiss any and all guards and dismantle security around nuclear missile silos and any other WMD stockpiles.

Wouldn't want to be "phobic" or paranoid, right?

🙄

Also: who claimed to be "focusing on just one of them"?

And the stakes aren't just getting killed. Last time I checked, being raped, mutilated, stomped, robbed, etc. aren't desirable outcomes either.

Last Edited:
I know right? Those pesky WMDs are so unlikely to happen, we just shouldn't worry about them at all.

Let's dismiss any and all guards and dismantle security around nuclear missile silos and any other WMD stockpiles.

Wouldn't want to be "phobic" or paranoid, right?

🙄

Also: who claimed to be "focusing on just one of them"?

And the stakes aren't just getting killed. Last time I checked, being raped, mutilated, stomped, robbed, etc. aren't desirable outcomes either.
Let me put it another way: One of your most likely ways of being mutilated or killed is from having a car accident. To me, wearing 5 pounds of belt accessories is a lot like taking the bus. Sure, the bus is inconvenient, but it is 20 times less likely to kill you than a car. If the stakes are high (maiming or death by vehicle accident), the discomfort and inconvenience of bus commuting would be even more inviting than the discomfort and inconvenience of a concealed duty rig.

Or, you can take you chances with the comfort and convenience of pickup truck and a pocket pistol.

1685731301014.png

Let me put it another way: One of your most likely ways of being mutilated or killed is from having a car accident. To me, wearing 5 pounds of belt accessories is a lot like taking the bus. Sure, the bus is inconvenient, but it is 20 times less likely to kill you than a car. If the stakes are high (maiming or death by vehicle accident), the discomfort and inconvenience of bus commuting would be even more inviting than the discomfort and inconvenience of a concealed duty rig.

Or, you can take you chances with the comfort and convenience of pickup truck and a pocket pistol.
If you find yourself in a gun fight do you want a pocket pistol or something you can actually fight proficiently with?

And if you're taking public transit you may want more than 5 pounds of "accessories." Lol.

Last Edited:
If you find yourself in a gun fight do you want a pocket pistol or something you can actually fight proficiently with?

And if you're taking public transit you may want more than 5 pounds of "accessories." Lol.
Why would I "find myself in a gun fight"?

What if you find yourself in a building collapse? Where's your hard hat and filter mask? Why didn't you prepare? 🤣

Why would I "find myself in a gun fight"?

What if you find yourself in a building collapse? Where's your hard hat and filter mask? Why didn't you prepare? 🤣
There you go. Back to your fantasy land. No wonder so many people have you on ignore, talk sh!t about you and label you as a troll.

You do yourself no favors.

There you go. Back to your fantasy land. No wonder so many people have you on ignore, talk sh!t about you and label you as a troll.

You do yourself no favors.
Because I say things that are essentially true? Sorry to spoil your gunfight fantasy fun.

Or is it risk myopia?

Good protection from a mugging. Same reason people carry J frames, P32s, etc, etc.

Because I say things that are essentially true? Sorry to spoil your gunfight fantasy fun.

Or is it risk myopia?
So using your gun against a mugging isn't a gunfight? You say things that are true but then you say things that downplay others comments who's are also true. Nobody has a phobia or having a gunfight fantasy here, yet you admit to carry a gun in case you end up getting in one.
My guess is why several here call you a troll.

Or is it risk myopia?
No you're just a clown that uses unrealistic scenarios to simply try and prove a point.

Don't go outside you may get a sunburn.
Don't drive you may get in an accident.
Don't go out in the forest, a tree may fall on you.
Don't eat food cause you'll get fat.
Don't swim in the ocean cause a shark might get you.

So using your gun against a mugging isn't a gunfight? You say things that are true but then you say things that downplay others comments who's are also true. Nobody has a phobia or having a gunfight fantasy here, yet you admit to carry a gun in case you end up getting in one.
My guess is why several here call you a troll.
Not the kind that requires 30 rounds.

And I carry it only for particular scenarios. But it takes zero effort to carry compared to what is being discussed.

No you're just a clown that uses unrealistic scenarios to simply try and prove a point.

Don't go outside you may get a sunburn.
Don't drive you may get in an accident.
Don't go out in the forest, a tree may fall on you.
Don't eat food cause you'll get fat.
Don't swim in the ocean cause a shark might get you.
Why is getting in a shootout not equally unrealistic for people that live and work in low crime areas?

Because it's a gun forum?

Not the kind that requires 30 rounds.

And I carry it only for particular scenarios. But it takes zero effort to carry compared to what is being discussed.
does this mean your risk assessment for you should apply to everyone else? Then why the comments about having phobias or fantasies?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top