JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just wish I had more room to add a few things. Currently trying to find a way to add OC into the mix.
Im guilty of not carrying OC like I should, but im more of a minimalist similar to RC and things add up in the pockets quickly. Id rather have a spare mag for a compact pistol weigh me down. That said, Id like to find a simple concealable belt holster for a compact pocket OC spray, that might help.

I like my Batman belt……

I just wish I had more room to add a few things. Currently trying to find a way to add OC into the mix. I also just started Jiu Jitsu a few months ago. The more tools and knowledge I have to deescalate a situation the better.
Deescalate? How about a bottle José Cuervo on your belt? No one stays mad when offered shots.

Im guilty of not carrying OC like I should, but im more of a minimalist similar to RC and things add up in the pockets quickly. Id rather have a spare mag for a compact pistol weigh me down. That said, Id like to find a simple concealable belt holster for a compact pocket OC spray, that might help.
Yea. It took me awhile to find out how I wanted/worked best to carry everything. What goes in what pocket etc. I don't like things on the outside of my belt as I find it prints more than like. Those odd cylinder shapes are a PITA to carry.

For me at least.

Deescalate? How about a bottle José Cuervo on your belt? No one stays mad when offered shots.
Don't drink.

And I'm not trying to give alcohol to someone who has shown intent to harm me (I know it was a joke). Alcohol has never done anything productive in a fight. That is unless you're the sober one. Then it can be fun.

Most people shot to death in the many mass shootings were in safe places ie malls, schools, churches and other places that they never in a million years would have expected shat to hit the fan.

Safety is not a given regardless of where you go. Once you in the public around other humans anything is possible at any time.

Since I moved out of my old hometown Rockford il to Oregon I have yet to see a neighborhood I wouldn't walk down. I definitely couldn't say that living in Rockford. Some blocks a 6' tall white boy just doesn't go down without the all too real possibility of an A whooping or worst.

But even here in Oregon it's not so rare the chance to have to some wanna be gang banger teen/twenty something or doped out junky threaten your well being.

I don't often carry my full sized pistols but I always at least have my lcp max and Kershaw. Though I totally understand folks that carry it all. Especially if they have a family to think about.

Don't drink.

And I'm not trying to give alcohol to someone who has shown intent to harm me (I know it was a joke). Alcohol has never done anything productive in a fight. That is unless you're the sober one. Then it can be fun.
I can't count the number of times alcohol has been the sole reason for fist fights I've witnessed. 2 people fighting for absolutely no reason what so ever other than being drunk.

Yea. It took me awhile to find out how I wanted/worked best to carry everything. What goes in what pocket etc. I don't like things on the outside of my belt as I find it prints more than like. Those odd cylinder shapes are a PITA to carry.

For me at least.
A single stack mag for a sub compact conceals well on the belt, but those dang doublestackers print bad. I just dont like much more than a set of keys in my pockets. If I could find a belt holster for a pocket OC spray that would conceal well for me they just dont make them.

I can't count the number of times alcohol has been the sole reason for fist fights I've witnessed. 2 people fighting for absolutely no reason what so ever other than being drunk.
I used to have a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol. Found myself in some pretty pathetic situations and made a fool of myself.

I am in a much better mindset after getting sober.

I also have a pack of quikclot that goes in my back pocket (it didn't make the photo) and more in the truck along with an IFAK.

I prefer using a finger over a sharpie. Easier to find the point of bleeding and continuing to hold pressure as you alternate packing the gauze.
Oh, so you didn't empty your pockets like you said you did? What other information about you is suspect now? ;)

suddenly open carry becomes socially acceptable...
1685680329447.png

I used to have a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol. Found myself in some pretty pathetic situations and made a fool of myself.

I am in a much better mindset after getting sober.
Me too. I could say the cliche "it's cuz I'm Irish..." but reality was I was an alcoholic. Took me a while to accept that and clean up but I'm much happier sober.

Most people shot to death in the many mass shootings were in safe places ie malls, schools, churches and other places that they never in a million years would have expected shat to hit the fan.
The standard gun supporter take on mass shootings is that they are so rare that your chances of being in one are like winning the lottery.

The antigun position is that mass shootings are altogether too common, therefore steps ought to be taken to make it harder for maniacs to make them happen.

You sound like you want your cake and eat it to.

A single stack mag for a sub compact conceals well on the belt, but those dang doublestackers print bad. I just dont like much more than a set of keys in my pockets. If I could find a belt holster for a pocket OC spray that would conceal well for me they just dont make them.
I don't print much with what I carry. But when I put stuff in the outside of my belt my shirt gets all hung up and shows too much (especially with the job I have).

The standard gun supporter take on mass shootings is that they are so rare that your chances of being in one are like winning the lottery.

The antigun position is that mass shootings are altogether too common, therefore steps ought to be taken to make it harder for maniacs to make them happen.

You sound like you think you're this guy
Screenshot_20230601_213933.jpg

I think these days even gun supporters are admitting mass shootings are becoming more common. Lots of gun supporters have switched back to larger sized pistols for EDC for that reason.

I definitely want my cake and will eat it too. Mass shootings overwhelmingly happen in "gun free zones," and while per capita statistically they are unlikely to happen, something definitely should be done about that! (Eliminating gun free zones, also known as "shoot people here with little to no resistance, zones")

I think these days even gun supporters are admitting mass shootings are becoming more common. Lots of gun supporters have switched back to larger sized pistols for EDC for that reason.
Lot of climate change deniers worried about fresh water lately, too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top