Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Clever way to sell online

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by outontherange, Dec 30, 2012.

1. outontherange

outontherange Vancouver Active Member

PMAG with Pen Purchase | eBay

Someone on ebay found a way around the policies, or not so clear policies of Ebay... Buy a pen and get a Pmag free LOL. Guerrila tactics I like

2. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Another ploy to outwit eBay is to take the P-Mag apart and sell the pieces as a repair kit.

3. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

People still use eBay?

4. jbett98

I do, a lot.
    I have a nice 1957 Winchester model 12 pump shotgun in 16 gauge with a Poly-Choke that I had for sale for $200.00 on this and other sites for weeks that didn't sell.
    It had a cartridge shell stop issue that I couldn't repair myself, and the money I would have spent taking it to a gunsmith didn't pencil out, so I took it apart and put it up on eBay.
    Right now it's up to $245.00 and still has a couple of hours left for bidding.

5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Last week I listed three 30 round Mini-14 mags and the first got pulled so I re-listed it and it sold. Of the other two one made it to the ending and sold and the last got pulled a few hours before it ended. I decided that was enough messing around with Ebay for a while. The two that sold went for high two figures - more than I expected.

6. jbett98

After the dust settled and the bidding was over for the Winchester model 12 shotgun, the eBay total came to $427.56.
    Not bad for a broken gun.

7. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

I buy and sell lots os things on eBay including gun parts. Almost 600 transactions with no major problems. Even sold my 96 Talon Tsi AWD on eBay to a guy on the other side of the country. Easiest used car sale I have ever had.

8. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

NBAA, I am impressed. :wow:
    Would like to have seen the listing just to see how you wrote it. Congrats :thumbup: