Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Clever way to sell online

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by outontherange, Dec 30, 2012.

1. outontherange

outontherange Vancouver Active Member

PMAG with Pen Purchase | eBay

Someone on ebay found a way around the policies, or not so clear policies of Ebay... Buy a pen and get a Pmag free LOL. Guerrila tactics I like

2. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Another ploy to outwit eBay is to take the P-Mag apart and sell the pieces as a repair kit.

3. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

People still use eBay?

4. jbett98

I do, a lot.
    I have a nice 1957 Winchester model 12 pump shotgun in 16 gauge with a Poly-Choke that I had for sale for $200.00 on this and other sites for weeks that didn't sell.
    It had a cartridge shell stop issue that I couldn't repair myself, and the money I would have spent taking it to a gunsmith didn't pencil out, so I took it apart and put it up on eBay.
    Right now it's up to $245.00 and still has a couple of hours left for bidding.

5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Last week I listed three 30 round Mini-14 mags and the first got pulled so I re-listed it and it sold. Of the other two one made it to the ending and sold and the last got pulled a few hours before it ended. I decided that was enough messing around with Ebay for a while. The two that sold went for high two figures - more than I expected.

6. jbett98

After the dust settled and the bidding was over for the Winchester model 12 shotgun, the eBay total came to $427.56.
    Not bad for a broken gun.

7. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

I buy and sell lots os things on eBay including gun parts. Almost 600 transactions with no major problems. Even sold my 96 Talon Tsi AWD on eBay to a guy on the other side of the country. Easiest used car sale I have ever had.

8. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

NBAA, I am impressed. :wow:
    Would like to have seen the listing just to see how you wrote it. Congrats :thumbup: